Chapter 3: Pregnant

- Trump POV -
I grabbed the knife Biden tossed me and we quickly got into the car and drove to my house. Once we were there I got out the knife and sneaked through the
window.
There she was.
My silly little wife with her hand over her fat stomach.
"She needs to lay it on the McDonald's." Biden said charmingly.
I looked at him angrily "Don't talk about my wifey like that."
He looked surprised and I didn't know why. I tilted my head in confusion.
"But Trumpy, I am your wifey..." He made an UwU face.
We cut through the window and jumped into the house. My wife looked shocked that me and Biden were together.
"You LIED to me, you piss looking raisin-" Biden attacked her as she screamed and she fell to the floor.
She was on her backside flashing me her flat pancake ass. "But Trumpy, what about my baby!"
I stood shocked as Biden stopped attacking her.
"Baby?!" I glanced at Biden, he looked a bit gloomy. I tried to think of ways I could solve this, I could let my own child die, but then that would be cruel.
"We need to preform a ritual.." I murmured
Biden looked confused, "A ritual?"
"it's sundown, conveniently.." I looked at the Obama sun,smoking hot!!
I tried to remember the word to the ritual, the exact words popped up in my head. Out of your mummy, into my tummy. We had to repeat that 10 times before I could reach down her throat and grab my
Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy, Out of your mummy, into my tummy!"
I reached down into her throat and grabbed my child and before I could swallow it, it made a large dump on the custom rug. (I'm pretty sure it pissed in my upper intestine.)
Once I swallowed the baby I got a massive McDonald's stomach.
"What are me naming the child?" Biden asked.
"Kiki, and it's nickname will be feeti!" I grinned.
Biden smiled back, there were little prices of lettuce and egg in his teeth.