Sneek Peek(not for the next chapter tho :3)[📖/📃]

"Haa..."

The short country yawned, stretching his arms out until a satisfying pop was heard. He sat up from his bed and noticed the alarm beside his bed that read 5:30AM.

Oops, he woke up too early, Philippines thought to himself

Without anything to do, he decided to cook himself some early breakfast... hmm... waffles, apple juice, and spam should to for today. Philippines stood up from his bed and walked towards the door. But before opening it to go outside, he noticed a small note on the table beside his bed.

"Huh? Who put this here?"

Philippines wondered to himself, walking towards the note and picking it up from the table. He read the contents of the strange note that seemed to have appeard out of nowhere.

To Philip,

I know you're already awake, Philip.
No pancakes, nor waffles. You need to have a balanced and healthy breakfast if you want to grow taller... what would other countrymasters say if they're all already grown and you're still 4'10? Idiot.

Philippines pouted, it's not his fault that he's 4'10, it's just a birth defect...

He continued reading the note.

Don't even think of asking Manila to make pancakes. I already told him to refuse if you ask him to. Eat healthy. And don't disturb kuya Del's work.

-Martial.

Pouting once more, Philippines crumpled the paper and threw it into the trash.

"Ugh, kuya Martial!"

He sighed. Since he can't cook anything right now, maybe he should start training in the fields...

The short country rummaged through his closet and pulled out his sword with its strap still connected to it. He placed the strap over his shoulder and carried it towards the door.

"Hmm... I know he said not to, but maybe I should greet kuya Del good morning..."

Philippines opened the door and ran through the empty hallways. The scent of early dusk air filled the mansion and energized Philippines as he ran up the countless steps of the spiral staircase leading to the 4th floor.

Upon reaching the floor, he ran towards Del's office. But before busting in, he took a deep breath and knocked politely.

"Kuya Del? You in there?"

Silence.

...

...

...

"Yes, I'm in here! Need anything, Philip?" A tired sounding, but sly and formal voice spoke through the door.

Philippines's eyes beamed as he wasted no time busting open the door,

"Good morning, kuya Del!"

═══════════════════════════════

Number of words: 400

Hello! This is still a draft, it still needs lots of proofreading and editing. Also, yes, this is part of the book, HISTORIA, but this is obviously not for the next chapter... "૮₍  ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა

I tried to edit it as much as possible so that I wouldn't spoil anything, keep that in mind! There's much more to this piece than there is shown right now!

Unfortunately, it will take many acts and chapters before this will be included in a chapter... huhu... (╥﹏╥)

And yes, Philippines will be a character in HISTORIA, and he exists! Although it will take alot of buildup before we get to that. (ㅅ´ ˘ ')

Thank you for reading! ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶