FACTS/HEADCANONS :3 [📃]

Just random things about my characters that you may or may not know. :3

(These are all Kati/Perla and Del/Mar/Huk centric)

Katipunan and Perla:

- When Katipunan first met Perla, they had no initial interest in each other until they became teenagers and promised to marry each other when they grew up. Katipunan thought at first that he'd marry another girl that he liked in the village but grew to be attracted to Perla more as time passed on.

- Katipunan learned woodcarving from his uncle and literally made a door for Perla. It was mentioned in ACT 2. PAGE 5: A NEW STAR that the door to their shared bedroom was the same door that Katipunan carved for Perla when they were younger. Yes, Katipunan carved a door for Perla as some type of courtship. I don't know how, but I guess Katipunan found it romantic. And I think it worked seeing that Katipunan and Perla are now married.

- Perla is the next in line for the Ophirian throne when Diwata steps down. Usually, the oldest sibling would be the next to take the throne. But since Perla was the first of her siblings to have a child, she was given the position of next in line instead. Dalisay didn't mind since she wasn't fond of the idea of being a queen.

- It is unknown what Perla and Katipunan's magic is like. So far, we've seen Malaya; Dalisay; Tala; Urduja; Magdiwang; and Llanera use their magic in the story, but never those two.

(Note: With Pio being only 13 years old in Country Master years, his magic isn't really fully developed yet. Therefore, he isn't able to use it properly.)

(Another note: You haven't seen Diwata directly use magic either >:3)

-Although, there is one scene where Perla uses magic. However, this magic is a type of common illusion used by every other Maharlikan, not Perla's real magic.

- Katipunan also became the head Country Master of Mactan due to the fact that he was also the first of his siblings to have a child as well. The reason why Diwata isn't the Country Master of Mactan is because Ophirians don't have a state to rule. They are merely beings who raise and lower the sun.

- Katipunan's face cracks slightly whenever he's faced with overwhelming stress. Perla is always the one who heals it with ointment.

- After Del was born, Perla taught Katipunan how to sow so that they could create their own unique, special pieces of clothing for their children— Something Perla dreamt about before she had any children of her own.

- Perla once tried to cook herself and Katipunan food since she was trying to practice for when Del would be born, but nearly burnt the entire palace down. (Malaya was dying of laughter on the floor while Tala nervously watched as Dalisay stared tiredly at the fire. Diwata was not pleased.)

- You've never seen Katipunan nor Perla's full faces yet. Hmm, I wonder why? 🤔

Del, Martial, and Hukbalahap:

-When Del was first born, Perla did not expect him to be a male since it's a well known fact that the Ophirian Primeline has the restraint to not produce any males. Katipunan, however, could not bear overwhelming emotions and shattered right then and there.

(Llanera had to clean him up :D)

-When designing Del, Martial, and Hukbalahap, I intended all of them to look rather androgynous. Del would be completely androgynous while Martial leaned more on the masculine side, with Hukbalahap leaning also on the feminine side. With my skill issue, I make Del look like a girl every time I draw him. :'D

-Despite the very tough exterior that Martial forces on himself, he really does not like loud sounds or strong smells. In fact, he's rather sensitive to them. Much like Hukbalahap, who is sensitive to light and motion.

Yolk's Kitchen!!! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara