A devious elf (Tighnari)

MC: Tighnari ((I LOVE HIM SO MUCH-))
2nd MC: Azamuku
Pronunciations: Ti-naR-ie/Ah-za-mu-ku
Meaning: ...../Deception

Basic plot:
A rustle from the forest catches the ear of a certain forest watcher and he decides to explore it. Leading to him falling down a literal rabbit hole, meeting a curious new ally? Enemy? And might have just bitten off more than he can chew. (Lemme know if you want me to make this into a full book!)

Shhhhhh....

The wind whistled as it normally did and Tighnari sighed. It had been a long day and he was puckered out.

A whole group of adventures had eaten mushrooms and traveler had gone off with collei to do something fun together. It wasn't that he hated his work...

It just got....Dull. At times.

He closed the book and stood up, stretching his cramping arms over his head and sighed contently as the joins popped. Someone tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around, only to be surprised when...

.....nobody was there?

Did he get tricked into eating another mushroom by Piamon today before traveler left? No no. That wasnt what hapened bu-

He turned back around to get his book, only to see a pair of heavy black combat boots with silver chains and spikes along the edges. Moving his gaze farther upwards he was met with a pair of beige shorts pressed against tanned thighs.

Farther upwards still was a white tank top that had a scarf loosely draped over it and a cryo vision sparkling blue against the side of its user where it hung limply from the end of the scarf at the side of the person on his desk.

Finally, Tighnari looked at the face of the person and was met with cold, darkened, blue eyes that glittered in the light and reflected that light as the sea would. Or a lake. A loose messy-bun held brown hair off the neck and pointy elf-ears of this strange person which gave the Dendro user a good look of scars that littered their neck and face.

He stared for a moment before opening his mouth to speak...But the cryo-user was quicker. She pressed a kiss to his forehead, then patted his head like a dog and took off running. With. His. Book.

Tighnari noticed this immediately and bolted after the pointy eared vision user. "Hey!! Come back here you!" They took a glance back at him before leading him on a chase across half of sumeru, before jumping off a platform and opening wings of metal. The rangers own glider looked measly as he floated after the person who did twists and turns like They'd done this their whole life.

After they finally hit ground, Tighnari realized they had already bolted. Heading for a clump of reeds that sat along a perfectly still pond. The water flat and undisturbed. But all at once the thief kneeled before it and drank two mouthfulls.

Then with the grace of a dancer, slunk  through the water and vanished entirely. Tighnari gaped at the now slightly rippling water, and did the same thing the thief had done. Kneeled before the water and took two mouthfuls of the water.

It tastes salty and warm. But he took a breath and skunk through the water after the strange elf-eared individual. He felt himself freeze for a few moments- Before he started falling. Shooting open his eyes, the ranger saw he was falling through some kind of rabbit burrow.

The person stared at him from a few feet below his falling form. He could see the grin on their face as something hit him in the back of the head and rendered him unconcious.

When he came to, the world looked....strange. It looked almost white with what trees and bushes were around him. It look him a second to realize that they were covered in snow. The cryo user sat right by his head, reading through the book they had stolen without a care. Not seeming to notice him get up and move behind them and...

Tighnari leapt at their back and they let out a shrill cry. He wrestled with them for a moment before he was able to pin them down. He could see their breath as they let out the quick breaths they had taken during the little tussle.

For a moment, the eared boy stopped and stared at the cryo user in the snow beneath him.

A tank-top and shorts in weather like this?

Tighnari furrowed his brow and stared at them. They stared right back into his eyes with those cold, darkened eyes. It was as if he saw a whole galaxy in them, filled to the brim with who knows what.

Then the moment ended and the cryo user had a polearm in their hand and they had smacked Tighnari in the side of the head. Knocking him to the ground and pinning him down instead. Holding the sharpened edge to his neck.

"Your name." They practically growled out the words and he glared at them.

"Tighnari."

They grinned and carefully moved off of him, pressing the polearm to their side "Azamuku. Now get on your feet and get moving. We've got a long way to go." He stood up and brushed off his ears.

"Where are we even going?" Azamuku turned around and smiled at him with teeth sharper than knives.

"To the tsaritsa silly! We have to get you home somehow!"

At that moment, the ice wasn't the only thing that froze.

Authors note:

Sorry this took so long to get out ajdbdvdbdvdv I'll try to post a chapter per weekend so :)

958 words <3