Strawberry Kisses (Tighnari)

I kinda just had a whole ass moment and then next thing I know this whole horny butterfly summoning scene arrives in my head and I went, "OuGh my god. Yes." So ill try to recreate this bs- Also its based off a very misty dream so yeah :)

"Oh my god. Just eat the fμcking berry."

The 7'9 harbinger stared down at the forest ranger who glared back up at her with crossed arms. "I don't want the strawberry." The harbinger sighed and sat on a chair placing the small cold berry on a napkin and motioned for Tighnari to come over.

The eared ranger shuffled over to the chair and stood in front of the harbinger, who's eyes were level with his. The two stared at each other for a moment before she smiled at him and picked up the strawberry.

Biting it in half and turning to look at a jar of mushrooms Tighnari had left by a window. "What'r those for?" Tighnari blinked and stared at the jar for a few seconds. "Oh those? Well see I suspect them to be an aphrodisiac but I havent had anyone to help me with the tests. They are edible bu-" "So I can eat one?"

The harbinger pulled one of the mushrooms out of a pocket on the underside of their scarf and the eared-boy gasped at her. "I- how-?! When!?- Why'd you??!" The harbinger shot him a look that made him fall quiet and she smiled broadly at him. Tighnari knew what she was going to do, but he didn't really want to move.

"Hehehe~ Wish me luck with the after taste." And with that, the cryo user bit the mushroom cap off and her eyes visably brightened at the taste. "It tastes like strawberries, how curious."

Tighnari just stood in front of the happily munching lady. Watching with interest as she ate the stem and swallowed the soft material. A few seconds afterwards she blinked rapidly as though something had gotten in her eye and grinned at the ranger.

**Contuined 10/15/2022 @ 5:31am**