Jo Tum Naa Ho

Inline comments much invited

"So kidnappers again started calling...." Manik asked as soon as they entered in the parking.

"Huh ?"

"Nahi matlab you are so scared after that phone call so I just guess..." He shrugged.

"Ahmmm....ese hi bs" Nandini said with little smile and move further.

"Kya hua....kiska phone tha...?" He asked putting his left arm over her left shoulder.

"Wo....my friend Navya..." She said as they reached to car.

"Navya....navya...navya.." He try to remember tapping his fingers on the steering.

"Wahi jo Mangalore se aayi thi...my school friend" she said.

"Yaaa I remember I remember...the same navya who made cabir shut his mouth" he said looking at her.

"Yupp" she replied with a smile.

"To uska kya....why so tensed after her call....is everything okay?"

"Actually our school is organising school reunion of our batch" she said calmly.

"Really....when....in Mangalore only...?" He asked excitedly with a smile on his face.

"Next week on sunday"

"So why are you tensed about that....accha hai na you will meet your friends again....and Mangalore me hai you will meet amma appa too." He said making his right hand up down to make her understand.

She nodded but said nothing.

Sometimes we think that now the things are ok everything is fine but no destiny has its own plans to destroy it again or if not then at least it always try to give us a tight slap.

"What happened Jaan....kya hua kyu pareshaan ho" he said calmly this time.

"Manik mujhe nhi jaana" she almost cried.

Manik stopped the car immediately at the corner of road.

"Nandini kya hua baby... Why you don't want to go...anything wrong there ?" he asked cupping her cheeks.

"No no nothing is wrong I just can't live anywhere without you and to go there I have to live there for at least Two days and also my work will get delayed. There are projects I need to focus and complete them within time" she excused herself saying that.

"How can you think I will let you go without me" he asked with a frown.

"Madam m bhi aa raha hu aapke saath. I want to meet my saasu maa and appa. iklota damad hu unka" he said with drama laced in his tone.

"No"

"Yes"

"No manik you are not coming or rather noone is going" she said with finality in her tone.

"Excuse me I hear you promised navya that you will come and you also pinched your throat...definitely we are going" he said finality in his tone and start the car again.

"But I don't want to go" she yelled with a deep frown and hands crossed on chest.

"But why...yrr...kyu nhi jaana tumhe" he asked being irritated.

"This is about me, my school, I'll decide ...ok...I'm not going and so you are" she pout.

"You know if I will do the same action.. kya hoga" he said in whisper to her.

"Kya hoga" she asked narrowing her eyes with a frown.

"Hamara accident" he whisper in her ear.

She giggled.