01

"And that's a wrap!" The photographer shouted while switching his camera off.

Emily dropped her hands from standing in a weird position. People running back and forth as someone took the bag product and fluffy jacket off her shoulders. Walking her to her changing room to change in a more comfortable attire.

"Miss Addison, another successful shoot, I presume," the makeup artist, Sarah spoke.

"I'd like to believe so," Emily replied, sitting down on the chair in front of the mirror as the makeup artist gently wiped the makeup off her face.

Even as a model, she preferred her skin bare whenever possible outside of business. It made her feel like she could breathe. Suddenly, a door knock was heard, a little rush. Sarah glanced at Emily as she gave her a nod, allowing the person to walk in.

"Come in!" Sarah shouted a little.
Hearing the click of the door open, Emily looked at the man through the mirror.
"Miss Addison, you got a letter," the male said.

Emily rose an eyebrow, a little skeptic at the sudden drop of a letter.
"Well, it has your name on it, we found it right beside your bag."

Sarah finished wiping the makeup off Emily's face as she twirled the chair to face him.
"Let me have a look," Emily spoke, holding her hand out.

The male passed the letter as Emily opened it. Unfolding the paper and reading the few words scribbled on the sheet of paper. The colour on her face went pale as her eyes widen slightly. Shooting her head up.

You looked stunning in that dress, Emily. Especially with your legs exposed. I want you close.

Inside the envelope were a picture of her walking to the building where she went for her shoot and a picture of her walking down the street.

This wasn't the first weird letter she's received from this anonymous sender and it gave her spine the chills.

"It's another weird letter," Emily spoke up, trying to hide the nervousness behind her tone as she shook her head.

"Miss Addison, I know you keep declining, but I think it might be best you are assigned with a bodyguard. Your safety is at stake," Sarah frowned at Emily's nervous state, placing a hand on Emily's arm gently as she felt like she needed the comfort.

Emily has refused for a while to have a bodyguard, she thought there was no use for one. But once she saw pictures taken of her minding her own business, it made her nervous at the thought of the stalker getting closer.

She tucked the disturbing letter back in its envelope, realising she was holding in her breath as she looked at Sarah and back at the male standing by the door.

"Tell the manager he can assign me a bodyguard. I want it done asap," she pulled back on a neutral expression, looking at the male and speaking in a strict tone, trying to push the nervous feeling deep down.

The male nodded before rushing out of the door, almost stumbling as he shut the door behind him. Emily stood up and walked to her clothes.

Why are people so obsessive that they never notice how wrong it is?
What if he finds where I live?
What if-
"I'm sorry about this, it must really be toying with your head," Sarah finally spoke up to cut the dead silence, pulling Emily out of thought about the whole situation. She pulled on a pair of jeans and smiled at Sarah while buttoning them on.
"No need to apologise, as long as we find out who the stalker is and keep a distance from them, all will be fine," she tried reassuring, more like for herself rather than Sarah.

Sarah bit her bottom lip, worried about the whole situation. Even if they met purely to get Emily's makeup done, she was a person Emily felt close and comfortable with that changing clothes didn't feel uncomfortable. They were both girls after all.

"I hope the stalker goes sooner or later," Sarah was busy packing the makeup brushes and pallets away in her bag, dusting the used brushes with a tissue to get most of the makeup off.
"I hope so too,"

With her hands clutching her bag, Emily walked at a fast speed towards her house. Trying to clutch to some form of comfort as she felt like she was being watched no matter where she was going. The wind breezed past her long locks as she accidentally bumped into someone.

The figure didn't so much as budge by the bump in as Emily was busy moving her strands of hair out of her eyes, unable to see properly.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" Emily stopped mid sentence once she looked up.

Dark locks that almost covered his grey eyes. Broad shoulders that stretched his shirt with his hands inside his cargo pants. She was stunned by the sudden tall male in front of her.

Even with the wind blowing, his cold gaze looked like it could freeze an ocean if possible. He glanced down at the stumbled small female who was visibly distressed. Not uttering a single word, he stepped beside her and walked off.

Rude

Emily shook her head, a little confused on the sudden change of atmosphere, she could still smell his cologne from where he once stood. Almost intoxicating her nostrils. Finally taking a step and walking towards her house, ignoring the fact he was walking towards the building her camera shoot was.