Part 1 - spree ride

'Okay Mom! Jeez, Fine ill be there, let me order a Spree" I yell as I hang up the phone on my Mom, she makes my blood boil. She's always making me go to events I dont care about, she never cares about what I have planned. 'Whatever' I think as I order the Spree ride. '5 minutes? How nice' my mood changes, 'I wonder if he's hot' I blush as the sudden thought filled my head.

Pretty soon I get the notification the Spree driver is here and I walk outside. I got up to a really nice looking car and ask "Spree ride for Y/n, L/n?" "Yeah Im Kurt, cmon in" he said. "Is it alright if I sit in the front seat?" "Of course! No problem with that" he told me with a goofy smile. I walk around the front of the car and get in. "So how are you doing Y/n" "Huh?" "I said how are you doing" he asked again. "Im good, exept for the fact my mom is making me go to this stupid event" I said putting my seat belt on, and he starts driving. "Oh.. Im sorry to hear that" he says putting on some muisic.

The gummy bear song started playing and I hummed to it. "You know this song?" He asked "Who doesnt" I laughed "I like it."

A little while goes by and Kurt asks "do you want some water?" "Sorry but no im okay, thanks for the offer" I said with a smile. "Oh.. okay" he said. "Hey Kurt" "Yeah?" "Your really cool, do you want to like become friends?" I asked scratching my head. "Sure, you want to follow for follow?" He asked excited. I giggled a little "like on social media?" "Yeah! Mine is KurtsWorld96" "Sure why not" I smiled opening my phone to instagram and searching up his username. "This one?" I asked "yep that right KurtsWorld96."

"Are you live?" I asked clicking on his profile. "oh, yeah.. sorry is that okay?" He asked putting on his sunglasses. "Yeah of course, I dont mind" I said getting in the camera view and giggling. "helllooo Kurt Followers" I say.

Kurt stops the car and I look out the window. "We are here" he said "oh.. thanks for the ride kurt" I smiled getting out of the car. "Bye y/n" he said waiving, I waived bye and went inside to meet my mom, staying on his live.