Part 3 - Finally I can leave

Its been like an hour and Kurt got another person. I think she's a middle aged women, Kurt made me laugh cause he tipped himself. 'Kurt, wanna come pick me up' I typed in chat. He rushed to the phone and got super excited "Of course I'll come over right now, let me hide this one." He rushed outside with the body and threw it in a lake nearby.

When he got back in his car he practically speeded his way here, clearing going miles over the speed limit. A little while later I heard the honking of a car outside and assumed it was him. My assumptions were right as I walked outside to see the familiar goofy smile. "Hi Kurt!" I said with a smile, running up to the car. "Hey Y/n, Where would you like to go?" He asked as I got into the car. "Honestly, anywhere I dont care anymore" I said closing the door and putting my seat belt on "Just, dont try and kill me" I said with a smirk and a wink.

Kurt was frozen for a minute "u-uh yeah, of course" he said quietly. He started the car and we sped off. "Are you hungry at all?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the road. I looked over at him "yeah kind of, want to get some carne asada fries at that one Taco truck" I told him, resting my chin on my hand. "Thats my favorite!" He said excited "of course we can."

He glanced over at me, looking into my eyes, as I looked into his. We leaned into eachother, getting closer before I looked at the road through the corner of my eye. I took the wheel and swerved us, just barely missing the car about to hit us. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" Kurt said "yeah.." I said dryly "glad we made it alive, lets get thoose fries" I said with a smile as he kept driving.