Part 10 - wtf is this place

"Oh, hey dad" Kurt said "who is this your friend" his dad said getting in the car. "Uh yeah, friend" I said almost laughing at that. I stuck my hand out "hi, im y/n" "oh cool" he said grabbing my hand and shaking it.

It was a really quiet and tense drive, it felt like we were riding for forever but we finally got to this club looking place. Kurt parked and got out real quick and looped around to where I was sitting to open my door. "Why thank you Kurt" I said with a smile as we followed his dad inside. "Dad! What the hell" Kurt yelled, getting embarrassed. "Oh grow up" He responded, Kurt rolled his eyes and we left to goof off. "Its like a ghost town here" I said walking up to a stripper pole, circling around it. "Yeah" Kurt shruged, sounding sad. I skipped infront of him and grabbed his face, pulling it close to mine. "Hey, dont let your dad ruin your mood" "okay" "love you" i smiled "love you too."

I let go of his face and ran back to the pole. "Hehe watch this Kurt" I said, jumping on the pole and spinning around. "What are you doing!!" He said, getting super red. I just on the pole again, spinning around. Kurt ran up saying "stop! Stop! Stop" he was super red and embarrassed. I laughed and we locked eyes, stairing into his deep brown eyes, I sensed a bit of softness, how cute. I got closed and held his hips, he put his arms on my shoulders. We got closer and closer before we kissed. His lips were soft, like a pillow. We stayed there a little while, until we pulled away, maintaining eye contact again. I grabbed his hand and ran to a nearby couch, where no one could see us. "What are you doing" Kirt asked as I layed down on the couch, "come here and lay ontop of me" I said. "What! Not here" he said "it'll be fine no one can see us" "ehh okay fine" He said laying on me.

I wrapped my hands around him, holding him close. He held onto me too, or well tried to it was kind of awkward for him in that position. Shortly I heard him snoring slightly, oh my gosh oh adorable. I started to get a little sleepy and before I dozed off I heard someone say "Kurt where you at!" I think it was his dad. I gently shook him saying "hey you gotta get up, your dad needs you" he groaned, burying his face in my chest he said "no, i dont want to talk to him" "you have to" "no" "yes" he sighed "fine." He got up and walked over there.

I heard some yelled and Kurt said "Y/N LETS GO." I got up and left with him, he was really frustrated. I put my arm around his shoulder and he leaned on me "its okay" i said comfortingly, he just exhaled deeply. We got to the car and got in when the one chick that was there said "can you take me to taco truck"