Part 8 - Let's get him!

As we were going through the car wash, Kurt and I were talking to eachother about the guy and the celebrity. "Hey Kurt" I said "Yeah, Whats up" he responded. At this point we were done with the Car Wash and back on the road. "Remember how rude BobbyBase was" "oh, yeah" Kurt got quiet and wouldnt look over at me. "Remember what I told you we would do?" "Yeah" he smiled. "Lets go through with it" I told him "for reals?" "For reals!"

About 20 minutes later we get to Bobby's house. Kurt on the door and hands me a gun. "Thanks" I said as the door opened. Bobby looked scared and backed away. "Got away you freaks!" He yelled. We walked in and closed the door. 'BOOM!' The gun shot, Bobby fell to the floor, bleeding out.

Kurt and I laughed as the live stream went wild. "Holy shit" I said with a crazed smile on my face. "Good shot" Kurt said walking twards me. We looked at wachother and kissed, passionately. When we parted he went to go get in the shower so I watched the livestream from my phone. The live stream was going crazy. Kind of wierd he would stream in the shower, but whatever.

Shortly after he got out and we took some of Bobby's things and messed around a little. We got a notification for a spree ride and left "lets get them."