Chapter 1

Tws: Implied abuse, crimes, murder, etc.

3rd person POV:

Darry Noveschosch.

He was strong, brave, but most importantly, he was the son of the one they called "James."

The boss, of a large gang, not to be messed with.

His son, forced to follow in his shadow.

This is his story, not known by many. It was lost to time, but my dearest darling, we keep it alive. So listen close, don't miss a line, for this is what happened to the boy with a clouded mind.

He had a new mission; One that would prove everything to his father, and be what he'd trained for  his entire life.

At the age of six, he was stealing money from the bank. He managed to not get caught. The young boy was not prepared for such a big change, at seven he had to lure a couple into the woods for his father to take care of..

Each and ever year Darryl got older, the challenges his father forced him to face got harder. Now at 18, this was his final task.

Kill Zak Ahmed

You may wonder why the boy didn't stop, but it's a lesson best taught. He couldn't ponder on the task at hand, killing an innocent man, for he knew the reason. His father was quick to explain with harsh bitter words, "He's the son of our rivals boss, and he doesn't even know the truth."

This father was strict, the deep colored scars that ran along Darryl's back was enough evidence. They were easy to hide, when nobody respected him. He didn't let that take effect, the boy was going to prove better than his dad. The dirty blonde was going to be stronger, crueler.

So this began his mission. It started off not so tough, with getting up at just 6am. It seemed cruel, in an amusing way, going to a new school. He had to make Zak trust him, win his favor, let his guard down then swoop in. The oblivious boy wouldn't know what hit him.

I mean who would've expected the sweet new boy?

Darryl knew how to put on an act, to make himself invisible. Being quiet, and meek with good grades, he could do whatever he needed.

He didn't doubt his capabilities as he pulled on a suit, enjoying the private school's uniform.

The cold black fabric quickly ran over his bold arms and chest, hiding the fact he was strong; Then the unfamiliar sent of cologne was sprayed on his collar bones.

Smart and rich as he may be, this was never his scene. He wore suits quite regularly, but spray was not welcome on his skin. Leaving a smell behind, any witnesses that could identify it, was a sentence waiting to happen.

He left out the door, ready for the real challenge to begin.

(Okay enough with the emo text)

3rd person, Zak's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zak rolled out of bed, ready for what the day would bring. It was a shock to him, not normally being a morning person, he woke up happy as can be. A smile pulled at his lips, and he did not try to stop it. Something felt different about this day.. He went to the kitchen, where his mother stood making a delicious breakfast.

He spoke first, bringing his mothers attention away from the popping bacon, "Good morning!" Her smile was as bright as the sun, she looked at her eldest son. "Well someone is in a good mood today!" He couldn't help but laugh, and smile back. "Yeah, I just have a good feeling about today."

He ate his breakfast in a peaceful silence, and thanked his mum for the meal. When he got onto the bus, he put in his earbuds. The brunette let the music play, looking out the window of the moving vehicle, he smiled. The clouds started to turn grey, and he knew it was going to rain.