Chapter 3

TW'S: panic attack in decent detail,
(Pretend they've known each other for like a week- or two)

3rd person, Darryl's POV:

This part may be rough dear child, but it is still worth remembering. Even if we don't like some of the details, we can not change who the people in stories are. Don't build a grudge against the male just yet, listen to the rest of his tale.

Darryl placed around his room, comping up with a feasible plan to make Zak his friend. He could kidnap him, or threaten him.. maybe he should bribe the brunette?

The dirty blonde came up with a plan, no matter how embarrassing it was. He grabbed his computer, and typed in a question.

How can I make someone be my friend?

Of course Google didn't have many answers. Most websites saying you can't actually make someone be your friend, but Darryl was not going to take that as an answer. Apparently Google did not know who he was.

The other large portion of unhelpful websites said to be kind, and make sure they are comfortable. Which made the boy think of earlier, when holding Zak's hand between classes. Did that make him uncomfortable? Once again, he already knew the answer, but he had no choice. How could he possibly kill him without knowing his schedule, bullies, friends, and where he is 24 hours a day?

The taller male face palmed when he realized just how bad he actually sounded. When pacing his room, he came up with a brilliant plan.

3rd person, Zak's POV:

Zak got ready for school, putting on one of his favorite outfits. He wore a red plaid skirt, with high rise fishnets underneath. His top was a black t-shirt, that allowed to to see the band of the fishnets, then on his feet he wore black and red vans.

He went downstairs to find neither of his parents were home. Instead of questioning it, he grabbed his bag and began walking to school, eating an apple on the way.

He sat in his seat, and watched Darryl as he walked into the classroom, carrying a bag behind his back. Trying to make conversation, and being curious, zak spoke first. "What do you have?" Darryl gave a thoughtful smile, and pulled a small gift bag from behind his back. "It's a gift for you, muffin!" Zak was confused by the boy, but tried to appreciated the thought. Yes, the boy was being nice, but he was still a stranger.

When he opened the bag, he saw something he definitely wasn't expecting. Inside was an adorable plushy, it looked to be a creeper. Once he grabbed it out, and finally stopped adoring it, he realized there was more in the bag. His eyes widened and he let out a small gasp. "DARRYL, WHAT??"

As Zak yelled the taller boy's heart dropped. He really thought his plan was going to work, that he was doing a good job at making him, his friend. "You don't like it?" Zak quickly shook his head and took out the ring and necklace set. "No! I love it, but it must have costed so much!!" Darryl giggled amused, maybe Zak would become his friend, after all. Google said 'They say you can't buy love', but that is not true.

"No it's fine, I have a good paying job." The brunette only reacted positively, he gave the dirty blonde a small side hug. "Thank you." Soon after, the teacher started her lesson, and the boys had to stop talking.

3rd person, Zak's POV:

Once class was over, the brunette boy waited for the taller to grab his hand and walk to their next class together, but he didn't. Darryl started walking to the other side of the room. Zak was confused about the blondes action, but more confused when he started to do the same.