Chapter 2

TW'S: Mention of kn1fes, abuse, etc,
(Just don't read this please if you get triggered by any of these kind of things!)

3rd person, Zak's POV:

Do you want to hear the rest of the story? It's not all sweet, and it may get rough. Okay, but do not forget the words I tell you, because they are all true. How do I know? Well, I'll tell you soon. Just be quiet for a moment, I'll tell you what happens.

Zak shook himself out of his thoughts, rather quickly. He decided he would rather stay in the present, wanting to see more of the stranger sitting next to him. He glanced at the dirty blondes face, staring at his features. The taller boy was beautiful, but Zak noticed something was wrong.

The soft, gentle, eyes were gloomy. Tears pooled in the corners, until they stared spilling down his cheeks. The brunette watched as the water fell, leaving streaks on the other boys face, but the dirty blonde seemed unaware. Like he couldn't feel the movement, so Zak helped him.

The smaller put his sleeve over his hand, and wiped away the tears that poured down. Though, Darryl still didn't move, he did not even glance at Zak.

He was terrified, he could not lie. He simply thought the stranger was now mad at him. Once he heard the bell ring, he tried to rush out of the room. He grabbed his bad as fast as possible, but before he could be off a larger hand caught his wrist. Before he could speak, he heard Darryl's voice first."I'm sorry."

He didn't know why the new student was apologizing, but like in every great story, you must just have patience. Maybe Darryl had something on his mind, or maybe he was apologizing for the future, this we may never know, but have patience and everything will come to light.

Zak didn't respond to the taller's apology, because before he could speak a word he felt someone grab his hand. He looked, and the males hand firmly wrapped around his own. The brunette did not like it, the boy was a stranger, but it could have been the reason the other was so weird.

Maybe he just liked Zak..?

The shorter kept quiet, allowing the other to hold his hand to his next class. He thought it would not happen again, there was six classes a day and he barely had any of his friends in them, there was no way he had the last three classes with this stranger... until he did.

Each time, Darryl would take the smaller hand in his own and follow him to class. The teacher would force him to introduce himself, then sit wherever he would like. He always chose to sit in the seat closest to wherever the brunette sat, but did not say a word to him.

After the sixth class of the day, Darryl still tried to grab the smallest hand. The brunette was not having it, his good mood now completely ruined. "Dude, schools over. I'm going home, you can't hold my hand." Though, even with his attitude, the blonde looked unfazed.

The taller, once again, still held the smaller hand until he noticed Zak struggling to pull away, and he simply let go. "I know, can I come over?" The words were simple. Easy question, easy answer, but Zak's mouth gaped and frustration filled every fiber of his being. "No! I don't even know you!"

Once he was done yelling, Zak ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction of his house. He was hoping if the stranger was going to follow him, at least he wouldn't know were he lived.

3rd person, Darryl's POV:

As he walked home, he just guessed he was really bad at making friends. He did not know how to talk to Zak, and gain his honest trust.

When he walked into the door, he went straight to the kitchen. After being in school all day, he finally realized how hungry he actually was, when he was not focused on his mission the whole time.