Arc 3 Chapter 35: Plans For A Poisonous Dinner

Hello cuties ~

The voting results are out!~ 💕
Thank you for participating ^~^

The world you all chose is this one:
Setting: ABO (Alpha, Beta, Omega) or better called Omegaverse
Powers?: No
Villain: The fiancé of the male lead. Dominant Alpha. Famous Designer.
Prota: Female Lead's Twin brother. Dominant Omega. Oil painting Genius.
Abnormalities: Normal

As you already know, this one will be the next world~ 💕
This Arc is almost over as well~ 🥰

Also, I wanted to ask you guys if I should do this kind of thing for every world that's coming after the next o: you seemed to really like voting for it~ 💕

Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!~ 💕

--------------------------------

3rd Person POV:

After he had finally managed to calm down his emotions, Asher got up and started getting ready for the day. The next round would only start after a few days, so he had some free time on his hands, which he really liked a lot.

The competition schedule had been extremely tight, which he didn't like that much. He still wanted to write a few new songs, after all. Maybe he would even edit the other ones a bit now that he finally had time, was what he was pondering about while brushing his teeth.

'Pancake, is Fergus still asleep?', he asked after a while. {He isn't. But I won't tell you exactly what he's doing, since it would spoil the surprise. Though you'll probably know after leaving this room.}, the system answered, causing Asher to smile gently.

'Thank you. I wonder what he wants to surprise me with..', he thought while showering. He had to shower again because he sweated a lot due to that dream. Well, he didn't really use shampoo, so you could only call it a quick rinse. Once he was done, he dried himself with a towel and put new clothes on. 

After he finished clothing himself, he walked out of the bathroom. He made his bed neat and tidy before going out of his room. Immediately after, a weak but nevertheless mouthwatering scent hit his nose. He smiled and started walking toward where the scent was coming from. 'I think I know what he's doing', he thought while walking.

After a while, he started hearing faint clattering sounds of plates being placed down on a table. He smiled a bit brighter and came to a halt after entering the room. He looked at the handsome and tall man while he placed the finished breakfast onto the table with gentle eyes. Right now, he really wanted to hug and kiss him so badly.. But he knew that he still had to wait a bit, so he backed up a few silent steps and gently knocked against the door frame.

"Good morning my friend. Why didn't you wake me up? I could've helped you.", he said gently while slowly walking toward his beloved, who looked back at him with a slight but gentle smile. "No worries, I actually wanted to do something as thanks for staying by my side.", Fergus answered while rubbing two of his fingers together secretly. He had just suddenly thought about how cute and loveable Asher was and he was a bit overwhelmed by the sudden urge he had to stroke his hair. He was restraining it though, not really showing his thoughts.

Asher also didn't seem to realise his hidden urge, so he secretly let out a sigh of relief. But, of course, how could his beloved husband not know what he was thinking. He smirked inwardly and thought mischievously that it probably wouldn't take that long for them to get together.

"Please, sit down. Let's eat.", Fergus said while sitting down himself. Asher nodded and sat down on the opposite end. "Thank you for the food.", he said while smiling gently. But his thoughts weren't. 'Say, Pancake.. If I make my dear husband just a tiny bit jealous, would we be together faster?'