Chapter One

As I finished the last panel of a manhwa I just discovered called Secret Alliance, I sob ugly sobs feeling bad for the second male lead, Chae Yul.

Why can't the yanderes have a good ending? Will there ever be someone who's ends up with them? This is so unfair! ...

I wish I was in their universe.

So that I could give him all my love, oh my Chae Yul!

I hug my phone tightly and fall asleep.

-----------______________-----------

"Y/n wake up...class ended"

I hear a soft voice say

"Mmm...just five more minutes mama..."

The soft voice laughs, "come on y/n...we have to go or else we'll be late for lunch.."

Hold on...something's not right...class? Lunch? Where am I?

I slowly open my eyes and see a girl with bright blue hair stand over me, she kinda looks like Sian.

My eyes widen to the realization, I nearly get out of the seat I'm sitting on.

"Wh-who are you!?"

She gets startled, "haha what are you talking about..? It's me, Sian, your friend..? Why am I even explaining this to you?"

WHAT THE HELL!? did I actually get teleported to a manhwa just like those movies!? I have to keep calm!

"A-ahem- Just kidding! how were my acting skills?"

She hits me on the head, "ow! what was that for?"

"you scared me! I thought I might've accidently erased your memory!" She turns around and starts to walk away.

"ah! hold on! wait for me!" I quickly place everything I think is mine in the bag I have and hurry after her.

Once outside I pause to take everything in, it is all exactly the way I imagined it, from the buildings to the shops...everything is so beautiful.

"are you coming?!" Sian says looking back at me

"yeah yeah I'm coming!" 

-----------______________-----------

"HAHAHA! REALLY? Y/N DID THAT!?" Hyun says almost falling off her chair

"It's not that funny!" Sian says pouting

"Sorry...but if you keep hitting me on the head like that I think I will lose my memory eventually" I say crossing my arms.

"you deserve it!"

Hyun laughs even more slamming her fists onto the table.

After we got Hyun to calm down Sian announced something,

"...oh yeah guys I invited Yuri over for lunch I hope you don't mind.."

Oh yeah that's right, Yul...I was having such a great time I almost forgot about him..

"Shanshan , you're so naive! why can't you see that that brat is evil?! you should've seen the way she looked at me yesterday!"

"Oh come on Hyun....she isn't that bad, she's just misunderstood..."

"I swear Shanshan! she's a nine tailed fox ready to snatch you away at anytime you have to listen to me! you understand me right y/n?!"

they both turn to look at me, I begin to feel a bit anxious

"erm...well-"

My sentence get's cut off as someone call's for Sian, we all turn to see who it is and there he is, the second male lead

...Chae Yul.