Chapter Sixteen

After we got off the Farris wheel we decided to try out the other games, they were really fun and it was funny to see Yul get scared.

When we were done we decided to eat something, we saw a food stand and decided to order pizza (along with a funnel cake).

We got our pizza and sat down on a bench, I shiver because it's really cold.

"Yes finally pizza time!" I say taking a bite out of my pizza.

Yul does the same, I was so hungry that I just kept munching until it was gone.

I hear Yul giggle so I turn to look at him, "what's so funny?" I ask

He shakes his head "nothing...oh! Are you going to eat the funnel cake next?" He replies

I nod my head and take the funnel cake, I begin to eat it.

Halfway through I feel his fingers tuck my hair in, I turn to look at him confused.

He just smiles and says "I don't want you to get hair on your food, and you look prettier this way".

My heart begins to beat again, why now? Why are you doing this to me Yul?

I stare at him for a few seconds and then I reach out to touch his hair.

"You're hair is getting pretty long Yul" I say, his hair is as soft as I imagined.

"R-really? Should I cut it then?" He asks

I shake my head "no, I think it looks fine the way it is" I look into his eyes, they're shinning again.

We stay like that, staring into each other's eyes for what seems like an eternity.

"Y/n..." Yul whispers, he places a hand on my cheek.

I love you.

"Yul..." I whisper back, I rub his ear a bit.

I love you.

He closes his eyes, probably expecting a kiss why not?  I get closer to him.

I love you.

Just as we're about to smooch I get that feeling of being watched again.

I gasp and pull away, Yul opens his eyes -- they widen a bit.

I stand up and look around quickly to see where it's coming from.

"Y/n?..." Yul says, he stands up too.

"I...did you? ...I..." My heart begins to run fast, I look around some more but no one.

Yul takes my hand, "y/n...are you okay?" He asks.

I look at him, he looks so worried it calms me down a bit.

"...yeah, I...I'm okay" I respond, I take three deep breaths and my heart stops beating so fast.

"That...feeling of someone watching me...it was back again" I say sitting down again.

"...I think it's time for us to leave Y/n" Yul says seriously.

"Awh...I didn't ruin the date did I? Me and my stupid conclusions" I say sadly, he shakes his head.

"We can continue this at my place, what do you say?" He asks, smiling.

"Um...sure, of course!"

"Let's go now then" He says, he takes my hand and we walk outside of the carnival zone.

As we walk we see a giant mall right next to the carnival.

Yul stops, "actually, I think I need to use the bathroom but I don't feel like using those dirty ones at the carnival, so can you wait for me at the entrance? It'll be quick!" He asks.

I nod my head, "sure"

Once we reach the mall he quickly goes inside, maybe he has bad stomach issues  I think to myself.

I giggle, what's wrong with me today?

Just as I finish that thought I hear someone walk up from behind me.

I quickly turned around and ... it's the same guy from yesterday.

"Ah...you're finally alone."