chapter 136

Me and derek are laid in his bed naked after we finished what he started earlier. I rest my head on his chest.

I run my fingers down the scars on his arms. His arm gets tighter around me. I kiss his arm softly. He doesn't say anything.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I whisper, sitting up. "Okay" he runs his hand down my spine gently. I stand up.

He smiles as I lean down to him. "Don't go anywhere" I whisper, smiling as I look into his eyes. I kiss him softly. "Okay" he whispers.

He watches me as I walk into the bathroom. I keep the door open to give him a little.. show as I shower. He's on his phone but I see him look up a few times

I get out and wrap a towel around myself. I gasp as he wraps his arms around me from behind, taking me by suprise.

I look in the mirror at him. "You scared me" I giggle. "you're still naked" I smirk.

I wipe a bit of the mirror off after I see its fogged up. He holds his finger to it, drawing a heart. I smile. I write something too.

I turn around. He lifts me onto the sink counter. He kisses me. I put my hands on his cheeks. "Your skin looks so much better" I say. "Stop obsessing over my acne" he says. I chuckle softly.

"When will you let me shave you? I think you look hot with a little beard but I prefer your stubble" I pout. "Well I prefer you without a beard too, but I don't say that" he says. I gasp. He laughs.

I pout, sniffling. He laughs more. He walks away. I watch him as he puts on some boxers and His pyjama bottoms.

I walk over to him. I cross my arms over my chest. "I hate you" I say. He puts on his glasses and runs his fingers through his hair. "No you don't" he says.

"Do I really have hairs on my face?" My lip trembles. "No" he chuckles, pulling me close. "I'm just teasing you" he puts his hands on my waist.

"Why did you put pyjama bottoms on?" I ask. "Cold" he says. "Oh, okay" I say. I put on one of his shirts. We climb into bed. He kisses my cheek. We eventually fall asleep.

"Morning" he opens his eyes slowly. He sits up, looking at my phone. "Why you looking at boxers?" He chuckles. "I thought I'd buy some, so I don't have to steal yours" I shrug.

"What? No, wear mine" he takes my phone. "You always complain about me wearing yours" I say. "But you look hot in them.. I like that they're mine" he says. "Okay" I giggle.

"I was actually going to wake you.. we need to get ready" I say. He whines. "Come on" I stand up. He stands up. We get ready.

He puts on a black shirt and a pair of trousers and I put on a denim skirt and a lacy top with one of his jackets over it.

I do my makeup and hair quickly as he washes his face and does his hair. "You look really pretty" he puts his hands on my waist. "Thanks baby, you look handsome" I smile.

I hold his hand as we go downstairs. "Bye" I smile, walking past his parents and my mom in the living room. "Bye you two" they all say. We leave, getting in his car. He drives us there.

"Calm down der" I whisper, holding his hand as I see it shaking. I kiss his hand. We arrive at his school.

"Here" I pass him a joint. "Mer!" He exclaims. "I know you don't like it but it'll calm you down, trust me" I say. He puts it between his lips. I light it.

"Deep breath" I say. He does it. He starts coughing. I chuckle. "Again" I say. He takes another hit.

I'm not having any. He's kinda a newbie so I need to be sober to watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

"One more" I chuckle. He does it again. I take it and put it out. I put it in my purse.

We get out of the car. "Mer" he whines. "Come on" I entwine our fingers. We walk in. The hallway is crowded with people.

"I wanna go" he walks away. "No! Der" I pull him back. I hold his hand tighter.

"Come on baby, you get two trains, a meal and a blowjob if you do this" I whisper. "A blowjob wasn't a part of the deal" he whispers. "It is now I've seen you in that shirt handsome" I smirk. He smiles.

I wrap my arms around his waist. "Don't, I'll literally puke on you" he pulls me away. I chuckle softly. "Come on, Where's your first class?" I ask.

He points at a classroom. We walk into it. We sit at the back. I grab his books out of his bag and put two infront of us.

Once the bell rings the teacher starts talking to the class. "I feel weird" he whispers. "Its just your high.. is it good?" I ask. "Mhm" he shrugs. I chuckle.

"Do your work" I whisper. He picks up his pen and starts working, writing notes. I look at him.

I run my hand down his pants. "Meredith" he says. I grin. "Shh, keep working" I whisper. Its under the desk, which has a back on it, so nobody can see as I move my hand around in his pants.

I run my thumb over his tip, feeling him get harder. "Mer" he groans. "Shh" I whisper. "Meredith" He grabs my thigh. "Shh der" I whisper.

I move my hand faster, making sure nobody in the class is looking. I pull his tip out of his pants. I grab a tissue quickly from my bag and catch his cum into it as he releases.

He's breathing heavily, sweat running down his forehead. I put the tissue in my bag to throw out later. I pull my hand away and put some hand sanitizer on.

I wipe his face with a wipe. "Feel better?" I whisper. "Yes" he whispers. I giggle. I kiss his cheek. "You're so hot" I whisper in his ear.

I like building his confidence back up when hes uncomfortable or insecure and I know he is right now. Not that he should be.

He holds my hand. He picks up his pen and continues with his work.