Atrociraptor

Aggression: Medium

Aggression: Medium

Size: 12.79 feet (length), 6.6 feet (height)

Weight: 500 lbs.

Diet: carnivore

These predators were trained to kill by speed and laser targeting and it's rumoured that they were modified for speed. While unconfirmed, some DPW agents believe that the Atrociraptors sighted were modified with velociraptor DNA from Isla Sorna due to the striking similarities.

Since Atrociraptors are "designer dinosaurs", they were genetically engineered for specific purposes, their colouration varies vastly between individuals. Atrociraptor's were cloned by a third party genetics company and so cannot have their origins traced to one single company.

Signs of Atrociraptor territory:

-Lack of small and young prey animals such as rabbits.

-Atrociraptors have mostly only been documented in illegal dinosaur markets and fight rings. So, there is much to go off.

Do's and Don'ts when encountering or in Atrociraptor territory.

Do:

-Keep your distance and back away slowly and unthreateningly as possible.

-Make loud noises and fight back if attacked (but only if there is one present).

-Small firearms are recommended to be kept on your person and in worst case scenario can be the only thing keeping you from being it's next meal.

Don't:

- Do not run, Atrociraptors can outrun you and have extraordinary jumping abilities.

-turn your back on them.

-attempt to bribe them with food or snacks.

Warning:

An encounter with this species could be dangerous and potentially fatal. If the dinosaur gets aggressive or too comfortable in it's environment it could be too late. The advice given here should only be used as a last resort. Avoiding contact is your first and best defense.

Sightings:

-Valletta, Malta

-Sierra Nevada mountains, California

Trivia:

-Atrociraptor's name means "savage thief" in Greek.

-Atrociraptors are one of the four species of Dromaeosaurs cloned between 1980's and current day, the other's being Velociraptor, Pyroraptor, and Dromaeosaurus.