Deinosuchus

Aggression level: extreme

Size: 26-39 feet (length), 3-4.3 feet (height)

Weight: 2.4-9.4 tons

Diet: Carnivore

Deinosuchus was one of the many species whose DNA was used in the creation of the Indominus Rex for Jurassic World. InGen never cloned any individuals by the time of the incident in 2015. It is believed that either BioSyn or some third-party genetics company cloned the Deinosuchus now roaming the wilderness. 

These Crocodilians will eat anything they can get their jaws around which includes livestock, Hadrosaurs, small and medium predators, small Ceratopsians, pets, and even Humans. 

Signs of Deinosuchus:

-Large indentations in riverbanks and mud.

-Large nests in beaches and shorelines.

-Remains of prey from deathrolls. 

Do's and Don'ts when encountering or in Deinosuchus territory.

Do:

-Avoid swimming, splashing can attract the predator. 

-Avoid beaches of lakes or rivers, a Deinosuchus could be waiting in the shallows ready to ambush.

-Avoid nests and young as female Deinosuchus are extremely defensive over their nests and young. 

-Shotguns and high caliber firearms are recommended in case the animal attacks. 

Don't:

-Turn your back to the water

-Throwing objects into the water, this can attract the predator's behavior.

-Attempt to shoot with low and mid caliber firearms, this will only enrage the predator.

Warning:

 An encounter with this species can be potentially fatal. If the animal gets too comfortable in it's environment or gets aggressive it may be too late. The advice given here should only be used as a last resort. Avoiding contact with this species is your first and best defense. 

Sightings:

-Everglades national park, Florida

-(unknown), British Columbia  

Trivia:

-Deinosuchus' name means "Terrible Crocodile" in Greek.

-Deinosuchus is so far the only documented extinct Crocodilian to be brought back from extinction.