Lashing Out in Anger.

• Nightmare's POV • (finally a pov lmao)
________________________________________

I woke up on top of Swad. Of course, he was already a wake, I mumbled  good morning and moved a bit so he would know I was awake. Swad put his hands around my waist and sat up, "Good morning, Darling! Did you sleep wonderfully?" I looked up, and nodded. He realized I wasn't in the mood to talk. But then again I never am. "Do you want breakfast, Dear? I think that gang of yours is still asleep, I can go down stairs and make some breakfast before they wake up!"  I looked at Swad,  and shake my head. I can't eat. I don't deserve to. I never deserved to. I should just kill myself, life would be so much better without me. Why must I be here? Why can't someone else replace me?  I was interrupted by Swad hugging me and then speaking, "Darling, you must eat. You can't avoid it forever. I know things are hard, but you have to eat sooner or later." I have a reason for not eating. If I starve myself I'll become weaker, so during fights with the Star Shits Dream can 'accidently' kill me. A second-hand suicide. And it's a win-win! I die, and Dream feels guilty.

All of a sudden there is crashing down stairs. I annoyingly get up, knowing it's my gang. It can't be the Star Shits, I can't feel any of there Aura's and they can't come into this AU. This is AU is filled with so much negativity only bad sans AUS can come in here. Like Bill Cipher, 404, Hate, Die, ect, and maybe if your extremely strong, such as DS, Swad, and maybe other Sanses you can get in.

I annoyingly get out of bed, but for once I feel proud of myself. I got ignore Swad forcing me to eat. He cant be around my gang, they don't know who he is and they would probably die while trying to fight him.

I go down to the 3rd floor, where I think I can hear all the fighting coming from. And my assumption was correct. It was where they were fighting. In the 4th living room a Chandler was broken. It was shattered all of the floor. Horror sat there in 'horror', his axe was on the floor. Dust was sitting next to Horror, rubbing his back. Horror always had trouble doing certain things, and killing certain things, so when a bug flew towards the ceiling, his first reaction was to throw his axe. I didn't know what to do. I stood there in shock. The anger flooding into my body, into my veins. I put my hands in a fist, my tendrils coiling. I sighed. He broke the chandelier. He broke it. He broke it.

He.
Broke.
It.

I started screaming at the top of my lungs, my face is bright cyan.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN.. SUCH AN IDIOT! ALL YOU DO IT TAKE UP SPACE! IF YOU WEREN'T HERE, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED, YOU HOLE HEAD FREAK!"

I sat there in anger. Every monster is staring at me. Horror's eye is flooding with tears. He got up, and slowly walked out, Dust following behind him. What came over me? Why did I go out on him? What's wrong with me? I'm such a douchebag. I feel horrible for what I did. What if he leaves? What if him leaving makes everyone else leave? What if they try to hurt me? What if they expose our plans to the Star Shits? What if Swad leaves? What if he heard what I said and leaves? What do I do? What if he leaves me? My only perpouse in life would be gone.

I ran up to my room. As soon as I get there I slam the door shut and fall onto the floor, my eye glossy, instantly filling with tears. A loud 'thud!' once I hit the floor. Swad sat there in shock. He heard everything. Kill my self. Now. Please...

Swad came up to me and put his hand out for me to grab. I looked at him in the eyes and he nodded. I slowly clasp my shaky hand against his. He pulls me off of the ground and comforts me. I wonder how hard it is to be dating me. You have to deal with me. With my freaky sadness. What the hell is wrong with me!? I'm a fucking peice of shit!

"It's okay Darling, I'm sure Horror will understand. Of course, what you did was wrong and what you said was wrong, but that doesn't mean that I won't forgive you, and I'm sure he will, too. Just believe in yourself, Darling."
I didn't want him to deal with my crying, so I rubbed my eye and sniffled. I nodded and let go of him, along with him letting go of me. He spoke once again, "I must leave now, Sweets. I will be back later tonight, though. Will you be alright without me? I can cancel my plans if you need me to stay." My heart breaks. He would cancel his plans for me? I think about this, then shake my head and tell him he can carry on with his day and it's no biggie.

"Alright, Darling. If you need me all you have to do is say my name, alright?" I nod and he speaks once again, "Promise me. If you need me you say my name. Repeat it." I then begin to speak, "If I need you, I'll say you're name." Swad kissed me on the lips, "I love you, Dear." I replied, "I love you, too" and then he left. Imma keeping my promise to him. I'll say his name if I need him. I wouldn't lie. Well I wouldn't lie to him.

Then I realize I need to apologize to Horror. I sigh. I hate apologizing, but I need to. I'm guilty.