number.

(y/n's pov)
okay well let's go home now. I said, we all started walking to my house. But I was ahead of finney and robin, that's when I heard them whispering to eachother. I couldn't exactly hear what they said. so I just ignored it.

Finneys pov

"hey uh Robin" I said. "yeah?" he replied with. "does y/n have a number?" I asked. "yeah why?" He said. "uh can I have it.?" I asked. "no" he scoffed. then it was just a awkward silence walking back to their house.
(damn bruh the fact this actually happened to me💀)
——— Small time skip ——-
(y/n's pov)
we got to our house . That's when finney said " hey I'm gonna head home now, I've have to be home by 2". "okay" me and robin said. "bye finney" I said. "bye y/n, bye robin." finney said, "adios" robin said walking away.

"oh yeah finney asked for your number." robin said out of no where. HE WHAT?? MY NUMBER OMG.. "did you give it to him.??" I asked cause yk I want a call 🥰🙄. "no" he said as he scoffed. NO LIKE BRO💔.
I went up stairs and started to eat my chips, I was bored so I put on shameless 😻😻. I watched an episode then decided to take a nap since I was tired.

——few hours later——
I woke up to see it currently 6:34pm. I decided to go downstairs and have something to eat, I found some microwaveable mac and cheese. I decided to make it then I looked at the counter and saw a not. "Hey I went over to finneys, try not to get in trouble. also mom and dad went on a business trip. Eat something , I'll be spending the night." I was by myself for the rest of the day. great. After my Mac and cheese finished I decided to put on my soccer uniform and grabbed my soccer bag. I made sure I locked the door and had the spare key, I made my way down to the soccer field.

Robins pov.

I decided to go to finneys house, I went up stairs to y/n's room just to find her lazy ass sleeping. I ofc had to write her a note that I was gonna go to finneys, I also had to tell her our parents called saying they went on a trip. after I went to finneys house where we studied and played videos games. We also watched texas chainsaw massacre, which we fell asleep to.

y/n's pov

i was finally at the soccer field when I found gwen, "GWEN !!" I yelled running to her. "Y/N!!" she yelled back, We both ran to each other and hugged . "whatchu doin here ?" She asked "To practice my kicking." I said, "me too, wanna practice together?" she said "sure" I replied with. "omg I just remembered I have so much to tell you" I said, "tell me" she said "I'll tell you at school since I also want to tell Donna" I said "okay" she said. We ended up practicing for 3hrs until she had to go home. "okay y/n I have to go home." she said, "oh okay, let's walk home together" I said while gathering my stuff.

We grabbed all our stuff " so gwen, you got a boyfriend yet?" I said, "no ew" she said,

tf you mean ew gwen

Gwen, you trynna tell me something??🤨🤨jk ily gwen

jk ily gwen

"still a single Pringle I see" I said, "WAIT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??" she said, "PFFT WHAT NO" I quickly said, "no I don't have a bf gwen."I said "Hmmm okay.." gwen said. we finally arrived at her house, my house was just down the street. "kk bye gwenny, see you at school" I said, "dude stop calling me gwenny" she said annoyed🙄, "fine" I said. I walked home then took a shower and laid in bed watching shameless until it got dark, then I fell asleep.

————fuck Sunday, time skip to Monday——-

"Y/n wake up" robin said while shaking me, "hmm" i said still half asleep. "bro get up" robin said, "fine" i said dragging my self out of bed. I changed into a baggy shirt and some flare jeans with my dirty ass converse, i went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and hair. I went downstairs and ate some cereal for breakfast, "are you gonna walk home after practice or are you gonna get a ride ?" Robins said, "I'm gonna walk with gwen" i said stuffing cereal in my mouth. the bus came by at 6:15am it was 6:10, i quickly grabbed my bag and soccer bag making sure I had everything. Me and Robin waited outside as the bus came by, me and Robin sat on the same seat. we got on and sat down. I played "be quiet and drive by deftones" cause I'm cool like that 😎😎. Then i dozed off.

——time skip at school——

It was 7:30 we had a few minutes before we got to school, I decided to just stay awake while robin on the other hand was snoring like he was at home.

We arrived in the parking lot, i quickly woke up robin signaling that were here. We got off and walked to first period, i went into math. I saw gwen and Donna already sitting, i sat beside them and said hi. "hii y/n" gwen and Donna said. "okay so I have to tell you something right after we finish this paper.

all three of you guys finished it .
"okay so spill y/n" gwen said, "okay so yk how finney spent the night at my house"i said, "yeah?" The both of them said. "we'll finney-" , gwen then gasped and said "OMG DID YOU AND FINNEY SLEEP TOGETHER?!?" "WHAT NO", "LET ME FINISH JEEZ" i said, "okay okay" gwen said, while Donna was just laughing.

"Okay so we went to grab n go and he payed if my stuff and we shared drinks, LIKE AHHH" y/n said, "DUDE YOU ARE INLOVE" Donna said, "PFFT WHAT NO" i said blushing. "OKAY SHUT UP LET HER FINISH" gwen said, "OKAY SO WE WALKED HOME AND ROBIN AND HIM WERE WHISPERING BUT I COULDNT HEAR, SO WHEN WE GOT HOME FINNEY HAD TO GO AND ROBIN SAID FINNEY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER BUT HE DIDNT GET IT TO HIM" i said. "BROO" gwen said, "damn , how ur own brother gonna do you like that" Donna said laughing.

——time skip—-
it was the end of the day but it had rained so practice was over, as you and gwen were waiting to go to the busses, finney walked passed u in the hallway and he smile at you, you smiled back (ofc ofc) "oooo there's finney." Gwen said, "shut up" i said giving her a little push.

Finneys pov

as I was walking to the busses i saw y/n. She was standing beside y/n when I saw gwen pointing at me

she said something to y/n and all I hear was my name, i gave y/n a smile as I walked to the bus.

Robin finally gave me her number, I'll text her later about it I guess.

Y/n's pov

me and gwen got in the bus, since gwen got off a few minutes before I did I listened to deftones, then it was my stop, me and Robin got off and walked inside. All I could think about was finney, and his beautiful eyes and smile. i started to think to myself

do I actually have a crush on finney ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

1285 words 💪💪 so this whole chapter literally happened to me with my crush, my brother gave my crush my number without telling me 💀💀
Part 5 maybe later