baseball game.

I woke up and took a shower, I brushed my hair and teeth then got changed.

I walked downstairs seeing Robin already at the table, it was 5:49. I grabbed a bowl and just ate some cereal.

"how you doin y/n?"

"I'm alright, could be better." I said still exhausted from yesterday.

"you going to finns game today?" SHOOT ITS TODAY??

"uh yeah maybe, depends on what time we end soccer practice." I said putting my bowl in the sink.

me and Robin then grabbed our bags and went out side waiting for the bus, it was 6:15 and the bus came at 6:20. As the bus came by we got on and sat together, I sat next to the window as I put on my AirPods in while falling asleep.
—————-
——
————-

We arrived at school as I walked in heading to first period, seeing donna and gwen.

"hi guys" I said giving them a small smile.
"hey" they both said.

We all go to work since first period was math, later on we finished our work and go to talking.

"so what are you guys gonna do this week?"
"uhh probs just stay home" I said looking at Donna, "what about you gwen?"
"uh dunno."

First period had ended and we all walked out heading to 2nd period, which was boring 🙄🙄.
——————
——-
————

It was now lunch, I had about $5 so I went in line to buy a snack.

"hi can I get a back of chips and two chocolate cookies?"

"Yes sweetie" she said handing me my stuff while I gave her the money.

I walked over to gwen and Donna as they were waiting for me.

"hey,so you going to the game?" "the baseball game?" "yeah" Donna said.

"yeah well maybe, I gotta see what time I end practice" "we end early since coach's daughter had her baby" gwen said.

"oh okay" I said.

——————-
——-
————

I left last period to go change in the bathroom, after I did I put my socks and shin guards on. I walked out side putting my bag in the trunk of coaches truck, I sat on the concrete floor putting on my cleats.

Practice wasn't long, it was about 30/40 minutes which is a shorter time than it usually is.

—————-
——
————

Practice ended, I grabbed my bag and made my way to the base ball field.

I sat on the bench to see finney being the pitcher. we both made eye contact, I gave him a small smile and a wave. he turned around facing the batter.

———-

———

game had then ended, I saw finney and decided to walk up to him.

"congrats! You guys won!" "yeah guess so" he says, chuckling.

I started to think to myself, maybe I do like finney. I shouldn't make it weird or anything because that's how I feel you know..?

"hey you guys wanna go to my house?" I asked.

"sure!" they said.

maybe I really do like finney.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

496 WORDS, SORRY ITS SHORT IM TRYING TO POST AT LEAST A CHAPTER SINCE IVE BEEN VERY VERY BUSY.