oh.

It's the now January 2023. I remember finney, I know you guys have been wanting to know what's up and stuff. Unfortunately we ghosted each other in April. We stopped talking because of soccer season, it had ended. But now I just think of him every now and then. Well I have to get ready for school, it's currently 6 am. I barely ever see finney because we leave school different ways now.

_______________________________________________________________

I ride the bus in the morning and after noon. So I really don't have much time in the morning. Soccer season is starting soon, I'm kinda excited but at the same time I feel like I've gotten worse at soccer.

———————————————————————————————-

- A couple days have now passed by.

It's now January 30th, I've decided to add finney back on snap. He added me back. I don't know what to say, I'll just send a random snap. In a few days it's going to be my cousin quince it's gonna be at my house though which i don't know why they decided to pick it here and not at a venue but I kinda get it because it's way cheaper. I see a Snapchat notification but I didn't get to read it. I open Snapchat and see it's from finney, I opened it and it's just a snap from his room 😐. I'm gonna change his name to "pinche finney🌚😜". I have school tomorrow so I grab my clothes go into the bathroom to take a shower.

The bathroom is now smoking, I accidentally let the how water run, I hop in and it feels hot but it's relaxing.

I brush my teeth and wash my face. I exit as I now hop into bed and turn of all my lights while I plug up my phone.

_______________________________________________________________

It's now morning and I send a morning streak to all my friends even finney. I get up and take a shower after I just brush my hair. I brush my teeth and wash my face like always and I wait in the living room till my bus comes by.

_______________________________________________________________

As I get on the bus I put in my headphones and go onto my Spotify to listen to my playlist "Mexican songs❤️‍🔥", I click shuffle and vete a la fregada by Eslabon Armado starts playing.
_______________________________________________________________

Guys I'm so sorry that I have not updated in awhile 🌚. BUT HERE IS WHY I INVITED THE BOY TO THE QUINCE IFYKYK AND WE HUNG OUT WITH MY FRIEND AND A FEW DAYS AFTER THAT WE TOLD EACHOTHER WE LIKED EACH OTHER BUT WE NEVER DATED AND THEN SOCCER SEASON STARTED AND MID APRL MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT HES THE DATING THIS GIRL ON THE SOCCER TEAM AND THAT THEY HAD BEEN DATING FOR ALMOST A WEEK SO I STOPPED TALKING TO HIM AND OLD SNAPPED HIM ONCE JS TO CONTINUE OUR STREAK AND THEN LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO HE BLOCKED ME WHEN WE HAD A 83 STREAK AND IM FRIENDS WITH HIS CURRENT GF AND THEY WERE AT OUR SCHOOL DANCE AND THEY WERE MATCHING SO YEAH.✊

I got played by the same boy 2 times 😞💔✊