exhausted.

"y/n cmon just tell me what gwen said" he says whispering, I ignore him.

he passes a note.

"y/n please just tell me." It says, I pass the note back without writing anything.

"y/n dude just say it" he says with his mouth close, making it seem like he's not saying anything.

"FINNEY JUST SHUT UP." I said in a annoyed tone, but it was loud. the whole class turned to us.

"Is there something you'd like the share with the class y/n?" the teacher says, like damn mind yo own business mega mind.

"no." I say, "can I go on with the lesson" mega mind says, "yeah." I said
——————
————-
——
"y/n just tell me what gwen said" he said as he followed me out of class.

I went to my locker.

"finney I told you it was nothing" I said in an annoyed tone, I closed my locker and went to class.

luckily it was my last class, though I left finney standing in the hallway.
——————
————-
——-

Class had ended, we had soccer practice that day.

I rushed to the bathroom and changed into my practice clothes and put on my shin guards and socks.

"hey y/n what was that about in science class" gwen said, "just finney asking me about why you pointed to him in the hallway the other day" I sighed.

"oh sorry about that" gwen said.

—————————-
———————-
———-

we got outside and put our cleats on.

I put my bag in the back of the coaches truck. I ran to the field.

"Alright everyone line up and do our stretches!" Coach yelled.

I got in line right beside gwen and started to do our stretches.

after we had to do scrimmages, which was not fun.
————————————-
——————
———

Practice had just ended. I packed up all my things and took of my cleats and put on my crocs 😻😜.

me and gwen walked home.

"hey y/n sorry about earlier, and how finney kept asking you about why I pointed." gwen said looking down at her shoes.

"It's alright" I sighed.

we got to gwens house, I said bye as she walked into her house.
———————-

————

——————
I got inside an kicked off my shoes. While putting my bags down on the floor.

I grabbed a random set of pajamas and went into the shower, I let out a sigh as I started to wash off.

I didn't even say hi to Robin.

After I went into my room and watched some tv.
——————

——

————

I went down stairs to see Robin eating at the dinner table. I grabbed a bowl and just ate some cereal.

"so how's your boyfriend doing"

"he's not my boyfriend" I said in a annoyed tone

"Sure he's not"

" I SAID HE ISNT." I said slamming the dinner table.

I ran up stairs into my room slamming my door.

I was so tired from soccer practice and hearing the name finney all the time, it was exhausting.

I snapped at finney in class, I felt so bad but i was super annoyed from everything.

I put in my headphones and just fell asleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

517 words.
sorry this was super short but I have been busy a lot and I'll be going at the fair tomorrow but I'll try writing some of the next chapter tomorrow.

thanks to jsephluvr for helping me in the beginning.