179 | Class Transfer

"THREE BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS! HE just casually said that we'll temporarily have 3 brotherhood members as classmates!" Ari exclaimed while he was standing in front of his classmates who were all still very much bewildered by the news.

     Their adviser, sir Kai Barron, just told them about the good news before heading out. Everyone was somewhat excited, but at the same time, they were terrified. This was the first time that J.S High will host the convention, and because of this, elite schools from all over the country will be visiting their house to see what they have to offer.

     For a week, chosen students from such schools will stay in J.S High as observers. They will also share about the supposed culture in their schools, but the convention will mostly be focused on J.S High as they are the host.

     While J.S High has a lot of things to share, such as their ranking system, the brotherhood, and the brotherhood system is another one of them,

     As sir Barron explained earlier, the brotherhoods are one of the strongest pillars of their school, so president Janus thought that it would be a great idea to put the black uniforms and the white uniforms together so that the guest can see how 'harmonious' the two uniforms are, even though everyone already knows that they can't exactly coexist with each other, which is why the brotherhoods are in separate classrooms.

     "Who do you think will be transferred to our class?" Their classmate, Demetricus Johnson, then asks, still a little curious about who's going to be staying in their room for the entirety of the convention.

"Well, Max is in our class so probably the leaders, right?" Hazik then adds, and everyone turns to look at Max who was busy writing about the Elites Convention in his notebook.

     Max finishes writing something down before lifting his head to face his classmates. "Don't look at me," he says. "I don't know about this either. Krist and the others haven't told me anything about it yet."

     "But it is possible that we're going to have Master Joker, Hans, or maybe even Cj here," Felix then shares. Though no one knows that he's a member of Crazy 8, Felix wasn't aware of this either, but he knew that Siren—also known as their leader, River—wasn't going to be transferred to their class. He would have said something to Felix, especially when Felix is his right-hand man.

     "Damn, that would be crazy," one of their classmates commented. Having three leaders in your class can be very terrifying even if Max has conquered them. They're still brotherhood members for a reason.

     "Imagine if it's Viktor," Theo, the tenth highest scorer of their year, suddenly blurts out, making everyone—even Max and his friends—look back at him like he was crazy.

     "No way man!"

     "Don't joke about stuff like that Crawford," Ari then says, a little scared when he heard it too. The mere fact of seeing a king in their classroom made the hair on his skin stand. He's an underling of BND and he still finds Hans scary from time to time. What more if it's Viktor?

     "I'm pretty sure Viktor and the rest of the Royals will be joining the higher year classes where Ian and the other Elites are," Max reassures them, making his class sigh in relief because it made sense.

     Everyone finally felt a little better, knowing full well that the members of the Royals weren't going to be in their class. But as they were talking, someone suddenly enters their room. It was Gavriil Alexeev...

     The Elites' vice president.

     "No!" The class shouted in despair as Gavriil entered their class with furrowed brows, confused about why his classmates are looking at him like they were disappointed.