I

The smart lock beeped as he punched the code on it, opening the door. He moved aside, holding his suitcase looking at me. "Come in." That's all he first spoke after an 8 hour journey.

I nodded softly and walked inside. The house is nice unlike him. It's pretty. It's a penthouse on the 17th floor of these towers. I'm sure it will be a damn beautiful view while looking up from the balcony.

Well I didn't know this man had a good taste in the interiors. He glanced at me coldly and walked past me.

"951310 is the passcode. Remember it." The sound of his luggage on the polished tiles was heard whilst he walked into somewhere. So no small trip around the house, where the man shows his wife all around the house while saying the small things they do together from now on. I sighed.

Just as I expected. Why would someone do all the lovey dovey things who were tied together by the arranged marriage.

Well...I'm y/n, probably the most famous name in the fanfic world I guess haha. Just like my name, I most of the time like to be in the fiction world. Coming from a strict family doesn't give you a chance to get into the way of what you want to become or what your aspiration is.

My life is the same. I'm just 22, completed my bachelors degree, and am now trying to join a literature course. But the angels above, didn't plan my life as I planned and imagined my future every night.

I got married. It was arranged with this ice cold man. First of all, is he really like those cold and arrogant men or is he just shy to talk with me?

I shrugged off my thoughts, looking at my new home. Our new home.

Maybe we can get closer together, understand each other, respect each other's opinions and ideas and then...extend our famil— cut it! Cut it! It's not gonna happen with this man. He doesn't even speak to me.

It's been a week since I got married. And he hasn't spoken a word to me.

Shaking my head slightly, I walked more into the living area. This place is really beautiful except for some needs here and there. "Wow." I glanced outside through the big window. It would be a perfect date having a candlelight dinner sitting near this window.

I grinned to myself slowly until a voice heard. He cleared his throat, sitting on the couch. His clothes were changed now, a simple T-shirt with a pair of dark blue casual cotton pants. His hair was slightly damp falling onto his face.

"We need to talk." He blankly said, looking straight at nothing with his legs one on the other and his arms crossed. "I need to too."

He pointed to the other couch adjacent to the one he's sitting on. I comfortably adjusted myself, looking at him. "You go first."

A paper landed on the coffee table along with the pen. The papers looked like they were torn from a book and had a teletubbies print on the right corner of the page. A small giggle left my mouth which I immediately covered with my hand when He had a disturbed look on his face.

"Sorry." I quickly mumbled.

"You have some rules to follow to live here-". I cut him off. "We."

"We both are living here. So it obviously needs both of us to follow it." I slid back the paper and the pen which he gently pushed to my side.

"But it's my house-"

"But now I'm gonna live here too. As your wife." I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back against the couch.

He clicked his tongue, moving a hand through his wet hair. "Fine, you give me your rules for me to follow and I'll give you mine. But first, me."

I nodded. I won't accept it when there's no respect for me.

"So...Rule 1. You have access all over the house except my room. Don't come inside my room. I'll give you everything you need, money, things and clothes etc and arrange them in your room, there." He pointed to a door which is upstairs.

"Rule 2. Don't expect any love from me. No physical relations, no intimacy moments. No holding hands, no hugging, no kissing, no touching and no..." he cleared his throat indicating that he's proceeding to the next rule.

"I don't have any motive to touch you, okay?" I rolled my eyes.

"Rule 3. I don't know when I will come and go from home as my schedule is hectic. So don't wait for me because we can't eat any meal together even in future."

"I don't even plan to." I mumbled under my breath. But my candlelight dinner failed. Hmphh

"Rule 4: Don't leave the house without informing me. Driver Han will be with you wherever you wanna go."

"Why?"

"Girl, your husband is a famous actor and of course he has fans. So don't go anywhere alone. I nodded softly.

"That's all- and yeah the maid will be here so you don't have to cook. She will come in the morning for you and again at night." He stood up with hands in his pocket, with his cold face adorned.

"Now your rules." He opened a bottle from his collection which is displayed on the wall. "Wait! Don't ever touch them too. It's rule 5." He pointed to the wine bottles.

"Listen mister park. I don't plan to listen to you because this is my life and I can do whatever I want. You don't boss me around. And yeah I'll promise I'll follow your rules only if you listen to mine." I placed my legs on the couch leaning against the arm rest as I looked at him.

"1. You don't need to give me anything. I have my things and I don't need your money. It hurts me because I'm too independent to take care of my own things."

"And rule 2, I have all the rights to wait for you and eat food together."

"That's all?" I hummed.

"Whatever" he shrugged. "Don't blame me then. you better don't come in my way." He said and glanced at me before walking off to a room upstairs, which I assume is his bedroom.

A few moments later he walked back, his previous white t-shirt was tucked in his pants. A cap and mask covered his face. He picked up a key from the coffee table and walked past the living room to the front door.

"Where are you going??" I took a few steps near to him as he took his wallet which is at the table near the door.

"That's none of your business." he spoke, coldness spilling out of his tone clearly while he didn't even glanced at me. "I need to know where you are going, Mister Park Jimin."

"You don't need to know it.'' I rushed to stand in front of him. "I'm your wife and it's your duty to inform me where you're going and coming back."

"Don't Act like you care for me. You and I both know that this is just nothing but an arranged marriage." he placed his hands on his hips towering me.

"This one." his hands reached my neck pointing to my mangalsutra. "And this one." pointing to the toe rings and the sindoor mark on my forehead, he said. "These all don't mean anything to me."

"We are two strangers living in the same house and that would define us." he wore his shoes, kicking off the slippers.

"You would be my second wife forever, remember that!"