IV

Clutching her hand close to herself, her big doe eyes slowly  filled with tears which were about to fall onto her cheeks, her nose turning slightly red as her gaze didn't move away from the door which slammed shut.

The minutes passed. She was stuck in her thoughts so deeply that she didn't realize the blood oozing out from the wound. The door slightly opened again making her come out of the trance.

“I don't want your things with me in my room!” he spat, throwing the broken bangle pieces onto the floor beside her. y/n looked up again only to meet the door again. Soft whimpers left her mouth when her gaze fell on her bleeding arm.

Her lips dried up. Sweat along with tears already made their way to her face. She was unable to process anything which happened a few minutes back.

“B-blood”. y/n gulped hard, holding the wall trying to get up on her feet slowly, managing to reach the kitchen to wash off her blood.

The moment the water touched the wound, she hissed loudly holding her hand, her tears flowing out continuously. Turning off the tap,she managed to walk to sit at the dining table, looking at her bruised wrist.

"What mistake did I make?" She hiccuped with tears brimming her eyes again.

"I wanna go back h-home." Crying out, she rested her head on the cold glass of the table.

"H-home". Her eyes were heavy, and were about to shut. Tears dried up on her cheeks as she slowly dozed off resting her head on the dining table.

“You have this, it's yummy! Ah! No stop!” her squeals and giggles spread across the living room and the male kept making faces while tickling her non stop. “No minnie!” she slipped from the couch falling onto the carpet,her hand holding her tummy as she laughed hard.

“First have this and go to work now.” she squealed again once she saw the brunette raising his hands in the air to tickle her to death. “Stop it Minnie” escaping from his grip she successfully stuffed the sushi in his mouth.

The brunette male laughed, giving her a toothy grin. “I'll be back early today. Get ready, I'll take you somewhere.” he leaned in, kissing her forehead before pushing away her bangs.

“You expect me to be sexy? Just as you always like?” her pink glossy lips played a smirk while showing him the dominant side of her. The side which always makes the younger male to gulp in nervousness. The fact that the girl is older than him by 3 years gives her more confidence in dominating him.

Gulping the huge lump in his throat, he shook his head. “Let's go on a date!”

“A date alongside the river” he looked back at her face, the corner of his lips lifting up. “And after that?”

“After that we can go for dinner too ” . He scooped the rice into the spoon, putting a piece of meat over it, before moaning at the taste of the dish. His eyebrows creased together, as his face showed great taste of the food.

Munching on the food, he was so into his food that he didn’t even realize she was standing close to him, her breath fanning on his ear lobe. “I'll be waiting for you tonight!” the elder whispered in his ear.

She kissed his earlobe sensually, sending him off for the day. “Have a good day at the set baby boy.” she mumbled against his skin before pulling herself out of the hug.

Min ji waved goodbye to him as the brunette male smiled walking out of the flat down to the elevator. She turned around, her smile turned into a pride smirk once she found a ‘horrified yet lost’’ expression which y/n’s face held.

That's when y/n knew that this was gonna be the biggest journey in her married life.