III

Please do vote and Comment on work!

The door clicked close, as the beep of the smartlock echoed. The man of the house finally came back home after a tiring day. Working with the new team would surely suck off your energy especially when youre into the acting field.

A new project, a new script, a new director and a new female lead to act by his side is all exciting but at the same time it's exhausting. He was fed up with the day. The new actress was nice to be accompanied, but all through his career, Park Jimin only has the well experienced actress and cast enacted by his side in the movies.

Strolling lazily to the living room, his tongue clicked in annoyance again. Once he found her spread over the sofa with a blanket around her, occupying herself with the tv series playing on the screen, he regretted coming back home.

All he had in his mind was to be the admirable magnificent actor which he already is. He wanted to dedicate his whole life to acting. He didn't even want to be married. He wasn't ready to have a person whom he had to pamper everyday and take care of. He was extremely satisfied to mostly have a one night stand that too wasn't in his to do list because he didn't have time to go to a club.

That was until he found a girl interesting. He himself was kinda shocked to see himself attracted to her as the days passed. Terming the whole thing as love, he just wants his life with her. But his fate was rewritten, erasing the future he wrote for himself. He got married.

Silently walking away from her, Jimin grabbed a bottle of wine along with a glass. He just wanted this tiring day to be a little pleasant but that was until…

“You should have been informed that you're going early.” looking up from his glass, he quietly glanced at her for a moment. “It was an urgent meeting. Can't help!” he raised his hands a little before sipping on his wine again.

“Don't act too smart! Min Ji knows about that and I don't get to?” he watched y/n placing the ramen cup onto the coffee table before standing up and turning around to look at him.

“What's with you and Min Ji? Are you guys really close or what?” rolling his eyes a little, jimin walked upstairs, ignoring her. “Just eat and sleep early. Don’t disturb me.”

“Jimin ! I'm speaking with you! Just come here first.” her voice raised as she took some large strides to the staircase, her eyes never leaving his figure. But to her dismay, he was already gone to his bedroom.

y/n sighed looking at the door he wandered off to. “I wonder what he ate all through the day. Every Time i saw him was with a wine glass which he always held on. I will just make something to eat for him at least.”

Arranging the dishes onto the table, she called him for the nth time already but there is no sign of him. y/n placed the cutlery onto the table, deciding to go call him personally.

Tiptoeing into the room, she tried hard not to make a sound as she entered the room. She can't help but to walk inside the room. She knows it makes her break one of the rules which he made, but she just can't let him stay on the drinks like that.

“Jimin?” her eyes searched all over the room for him,but there's no sign of him. His room was kinda aesthetic. It's pretty. She smiled looking around the walls and the photograph of him at some award show.

Enjoying her company, she looked around the walls until her gaze fell on the booze on the bed table. “What the heck this man?! Always drinking everytime i see him.” closing her nose a little, she picked the glass, putting it away and arranged the bedsheets and the pillows neatly on the bed.

“I will throw away all the drinks which are in the room,just wait and watch.” she mumbled to herself, turning around only to look at the fierce pair of eyes which turned slightly red.

“Why are you here?!” his voice came out bold, fuming with anger. His hand gripped her wrist hard, as the bangles made a clicking sound as they fell on the floor breaking.

“Why are you here? Didn't I say not to enter huh?” his grip tightened around her arm every second he looked deep through her soul.

“J-jimin leave me….you're hurting me. I d-don't understand what you are saying” y/n voice cracked hard, looking at the devil in him. Him speaking his own language instead of English got her more worried and shivering in fear.

Jimin dragged her hand outside, opening the door of his room. Pushing her outside the room, he couldn't care less about the blood which flowed down his hand from her arm due to her bangles.

“Just get the fuck outta here! I dont want you ever in my room again. Do you understand?!” he spoke in a loud voice pushing her outside, caring less to watch her trip and fall onto the floor with her bleeding arm.

Holding the bruised and bleeding hand close to her chest, she looked up at him with tears in her big doe eyes. “UNDERSTAND?!” he impatiently watched her nodding slowly, looking down.

He banged the door close behind him, without even giving a last glance to y/n