chapter 6

Pov switch, it is now your favorite triforce-wielding, pig chasing, wind blowing, ass kicking, B button spamming, and v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶  hero's turn :)

Current protocol...I-I guess I don't really have a protocol, just, enjoying life? Jousting like a, crowned medieval knight against the pressure of existing in this wild world?

I perched myself onto the railing of the central park fence, one feet ensuring my balance while the other dangled loosely like a freshly-wanked flaccid dick.

*Lick*

I looked at the Gelato cone in my hand, almost gleaming, luring my every bite...Life can't get better than this, right?

*Splat*

A mysterious white coating, bestowed by the heavens above, and by that I mean a rogue Pigeon, and its pinpoint, sniper precision shitting techniques. 

Quite a sight, of a kid angerly tossing an ice-cream cone into the bin and flashing his middle finger to the sky.

The raven haired boy beside glanced towards me, alerted my furious cussing, and cackled with zero sympathy, like he always did. 

After my initial anger, his contagious laughter dragged me along...Before time knew it, the park sat two 14 year old boys dying of laughter. 

A blonde boy, sat in a green shirt, cargo shorts, and a pair of dirty grey Jordans...He had a seablue glance and a sly grin, which used to dimple before puberty. Beside him, a second generation Chinese boy in a short-sleeved hoodie and jean shorts with deep, rich black curled hair hidden under a New York Mets cap.

"Shits been rough for you lately huh?" The raven haired boy slapped my back, "I can't put my finger on it, are you really lucky? Or are you really unlucky."

"I huh, don't know," My face quickly dimmed, as I fell into silence, "That's a, um, good question."

A question so good that I've spent a while looking for the very answer to, in fact. If someone gets fucked up that badly, is it really shit luck, or extraordinary luck. 

By some connection, recent memories collided into my body, my mind flooding with pain and frozen in fear. 

Images of terror, loud shouts and screams, whimpers and cries...

Watching your own family shattered into pieces, as you stand powerless...What extraordinary luck did I have, to end up in this situation...

"You-you good Linkus? Awfully quiet?" He summoned me back into reality, "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I flinched, "Oh yeah, I'm fine...I was just thinking of that one level in Hollow Knight, white palace, I think-"

"Oh, that hellscape? I hate that place too..." He grinned a little, before realizing I didn't reciprocate, and slowly melting back into a frown...

If there's one thing I liked about Ness, it was that he always accurately discerned my thoughts, and appropriately respond to it. He, really was someone special...to me anyways. 

"L-Link, don't think about it anymore...okay? I-I'm right here...lets have some fun...instead"

"..."

I felt the weight of his arms as they wrapped around my shoulders. The boy moved himself closer to me.

 My head felt heavy, and my eyes were hot...

"Do you...wanna go somewhere private? Link?"

...