Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~The Moment He Never Thought Of~

~chu~chu~chu~

The next morning at Mineru's pad, he was currently munching his 'scheduled breakfast' for the day which is a two pair of bread toast, some slices of orange fruit, one sunny side up and a tall glass of warm milk.

Eventually, the incident that had happen yesterday had forgotten.

Strangely, when he woke up this morning, Mineru resume on his daily routine before going to school like it will only pass time.

After eating and washing his dishes, Mineru glance his self on a full length body mirror hanging between the wooden desk of the living room and the kitchen hall. Mineru mark his daily checking on self.

"Top check, pants check, I.D--------," trailing off as he continue.

Suddenly, he recognize a few overgrown hair strands at the side of his ears.

"Some grown, huh... I'll have to visit the old man after school---- tsk."

Feeling the most depress just because he discovered that he has to cut his hair again to that annoying kind old man at the next street.

Huffing while reaching the front door knob, Mineru pause then sigh.

'Why do I get the nagging feeling that I'm in danger today?'

(You so don't wanna know~)

~chu~chu~chu~