Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

-The Moment It Change Everything-

~chu~chu~chu~

Starting to feel his body's limit, Mineru stops at a nearby neighboring children's park that luckily, no one was there playing. The place was strangely deserted but Mineru didn't mind at all. He was relief about it. He sweats a lot, catching breath. He slumps his shaking body at a healthy trunk and tiredly sits on it's lap. His cheeks were flush red from all the running. He swore he could have won a marathon with that run.

"Ha ha... What... in the world... h-ha--- w-was... happening... to m-me...", he was able to utter between catchy breaths.

"W-What was that all about, Mineru...", question himself.

Closing his eyes, he resume on calming his mind and stable his breathing.

As soon as the mist that corrupts his mind cleared, the scene that happen minutes ago come splashing back to him. He hugs his legs unto his chest... and starts crying.

Mineru cries out of frustration and embarrassment.

It's the first time.

Yes, the first time that someone gave him rummage surge of emotions all at the same time.

He feels more sorry to his self.

Remembering the other boy's piercing eyes, reminiscing what he had felt that time... Weak and helplessness.

'What's gotten into me? I shouldn't feel this! Sh*t! I'm behaving like a girl experienced love-at-first-sight crap! And damn, he was a BOY! I'm not swinging that way! Never!'

Frowning while wiping his tears away.

With that resolve, Mineru starts his way back to his pad. Making sure that he looks normal to his eyes to avoid questioning eyes in the neighborhood.

Later he will know that it was the start of changing his life to something that is quite... unexpected...

~chu~chu~chu~