Prologue

• Dedicated to Judy-nyan Masuda

A/N: Oyah! My heartfelt greeting  to the one reading this story of mine! But before the formalities and stuff, let me aware you of some matters---

This story is a certified shounen-ai inspiration.

Meaning boyXboy. GuyXguy. ManXman.

Now you've been warned, expect the unexpected, ne? (like wrong grammar, spelling and etc~)

I'm expecting your open comments and votes, guys~

Enjoy! XD

PROLOGUE

~chu~chu~chu~

Mineru Rouyuu... Yes, as complicated as his name sounds. Nothing in his 15 years of living in the outer face of a planet named Earth can be compared to a jigsaw puzzle.

Normally, in the sense of jigsaw puzzle, there is always one piece that is missing and has to be completed by not the one who closely complete the puzzle but a completely different person that is not even aware that he completed it for him.

But in the case of Mineru, almost all the pieces of it is about to disappear. The pieces of his life... His memories... Is gradually dispersing into the autumn's nothingness, one by one. Like golden brown leaves, hastily letting go his lifeline but can't do anything about the inevitable. Gradually falling and wilt into the cold ground...

His life is dull that's what he thinks. Even though he doesn't have anything in his past, he doesn't even care to reminisce or recollect it back to him... He just... Don't feel like it... Kind of boring, ne?

But in the same autumn season, came and meet a figure that has all the aspiring aspects of life. Stood there... Unmoved by nature... Staring straight at him... Sending unmouthed words through his beautiful dark ocean orbs that he can't even decipher...

It was only a one minute scene... But why... Why it remain in the deepest prison of his brain and cannot be free by the passing time? Why does he suddenly feel unfamiliar emotions rushing through him with suddenly remembering it?

Remembering? It was all his fault, a dangerous yet cunning guy not a few years younger in his age, proudly, teasingly and cockily challenge the world around him.

Yes, and that'a Koushiro Tomina.

The oblivious terrorist.

My lover.

And my saviour.

This is the story when the moment both of us untangled the two words YOU and ME.

And this is all began...

~chu~chu~chu~

A/N:

Yes! Prologue finish!!! Gosh... I was almost losing blood (from my brain cells...). The feeling was great when it was finish! Oh and thank you so much for those reader's of mind who patiently wait for the continuation of this chapter XD Hope you've been satisfied. Hope for the next long update on this. It won't be easy since I don't have my own computer at home... Ugh... But! feel free to leave a comment or vote.