Chapter 1

A/N: I apologize if you guys thought this is an updated chapter (bows~). I merely edit the sequence of this story. A very special friend of mine gives me the advises to be like this one.. so, I hope you still approve me.. mah, Enjoy! XD

CHAPTER 1

~The Moment Where It All Began~

~chu~chu~chu~

There was something unusual in the scenery outside from a particular window...

'Hmp. It's this season again. Tch.'

Grumpily, Mineru pay attention to his Literature subject teacher blabbing about worthless pieces of papers that some of his classmates passed yesterday to him as make-up thesis. His face shows no emotion as he glance with no pity in his eyes to the students who was rudely mention and demand to see their parents or guardian tomorrow for judgement. Then the blackmailing was added...

'Shame. They have all yet a simple obligation like learning basic education to make their-- err~ old man's proud can't even achieve. Hmp, oblivious beings', the caramel haired boy thought lazily.

It was closed to dismissing in Class 2-C. And from this school called Seito Academy, an ordinary boy named Mineru Rouyuu lies in. Oh~ ordinary? No, he was far but not close from that word. He's just an odd boy with no history background. He owns a fitted private condo and gets monthly allowance from the mail from God-knows-how. It will be creepy to others though not knowing who's the one giving him convenience. But, he just don't care. Not even slightly curious about it. He just... for short~ not interested and if it does, it shows a lot of work. So he's basically playing the string doll by a marionette unknown being.

Mineru's POV

And when Izuki-sensei finally dismiss us, the school hyper bell rings throughout the hallway. Giving the urge to the students to pack their things and leave the territory.

Outside of the school, you can see the glowing sun slowly sets into the horizon. A scarlet carpet like fog surrounds it. It was really a sight to see. Students of Seito Academy, girls and boys alike, minding their own business, can't even see the one thing scene that block the admirable view in front of them... It was the autumn season's aftermath.

Thin dry like leaves gradually, gracefully falling from their branches. Swaying with the wind, guiding them to their cold end on the Earth's ground.

A certain brown caramel haired boy hiding a beautiful fair skin under his almost shoulder lenght slant hair and thick reading glasses blocking his deep amethyst eyes that faze no light or sparkle in them was wearing the school's summer uniform. Holding a suit case like bag from his left hand down. Mineru spot a nearby wilting tree that goes unnoticed by those flocking students. Checking if there's some possibility of some intruders that could lurk by. When he found none of those, he scan for the most comfortable sitting spot view. He finally decided to sit on a sturdy three meter branch above the ground, hanging his bag on a twig close to it. His theory was correct, he can see the breathtaking sunsets surrounds with those scarlet carpet like fog. He subconsciously sigh... Wondering why does he do this every time the autumn season starts... In fact, he don't like this season, not even winter, summer or spring.

He just... don't have those kind of interest. HE doesn't have any interest at all. He only follows the customized rules in this society that was made by those greedy politicians working in the government.

'But still...' he wonder. 'Is curiosity counts as an interest?' he silently question his self.

The gentle breeze of the mid-afternoon breath bounce through his features. It amazingly touch his cold skin and thread like hair. It's very comforting and it ease him up of his doubts.

'Don't think~', he hear the whisper of the rustling wind.

"Thanks..." he murmurs to it.

Slowly closing his eyes, feeling the usual treatment of it to him. Then suddenly-------

he snap.

'I have to go.'

Grabbing his bag, he jump with his right foot first and successfully landing on the ground with his left hand supporting his fall. From his one leg kneeling, he slowly stood up and brush some leaves that caught on his hair. He was about to go on his way when he suddenly, he sense someone's presence.

And like time froze around him, he stand stoned on his ground. His eyeswiden with awe and his mouth parted slightly.

There stood a boy more like a very mature one like some of his senpai's, not near but not so far on his direction. Staring straight at him with those eyes hidden by some black raven hair on his head and it's shadow so he can't determine whether it's ocean blue or crystallize aquamarine eyes. Broad but firm slim body that moe girls would really love. It was surprisingly noticeable even in those not so fitted summer uniform of their's. The other boy didn't even flinch when he sense too the other's presence from his direction. He was just staring at you but like him, he can't read those deceiving eyes message...

He suddenly felt his stomach churn, the weird feeling brought him back to reality. He was able to cleared his throat and harshly take away his head back. With no second thought, he runs his way outside the campus. Not daring to look back. Mineru wants to be away-------

away from those eyes that haunts him now.

~chu~chu~chu~

A/N: Hope for the next chapter, guys... Tnx.