[C16] Arifureta: New Cadians

Just before Kyrie started the sudden training for the rabbitmen, she had made a bulk order to Hajime to make a lot of durable trench coats made from synthesized material. This was Hajime's forte - transmuting ores and materials - so he was able to create them within 36 hours thanks to Yue's help.

Hajime was apparently kept mostly blind to Kyrie's method of training... which is Tanya's way of training her soldiers.

Hajime and Yue were training Shea to become a good leader, as per Kyrie's advice. Shea is very incompetent, but she has the literal strength and premonition ability to be a decent bulwark. The only thing she needed was DECENT intellect.

Hajime taught her essential knowledge, and Yue trained her in combat.

As for the rabbitmen tribe Kyrie was training, after basically being shelled for a day and a half, only relying on the holes in the ground and the shovel in their hands, they become hardened soldiers fairly quickly because of their 'adaptiveness'... and some more innate psychic inclination from Kyrie.

The rabbitmen currently reside in trenches they dug to avoid the projectiles Kyrie was shelling down. Now they face Kyrie on an open battlefield, her standing out in the open in the distance. She was to not move.

The chief of the rabbitmen tribe held a makeshift wooden whistle that he carved out of some dead wood using the sharp stone knife Kyrie provided all of them before the second exercise began.

Chief: "Rabbitmen! Ready your weapons! Be ready for blood!"

He says as he holds the whistle in his left hand and the shovel in his right.

He places the whistle against his lips and-

PHWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

All the rabbitmen jumped from the trenches and charged directly at Kyrie.

They were like a swarm of Death Korp guardsmen charging towards death.

Kyrie grinned, mostly in awe and pride at what she's made them.

She aimed at them with her Ivory in her left hand, shooting them with magical ammunition so as to not outright kill them.