[C18] Arifureta: Trigger Finger Super Skim

[A/N: I'm getting kinda burnt out making new ideas for this. I'm getting tired even though I just started writing again.]

[A/N: Long chapter alert.]

-------

Kyrie: "'I'm getting tired of this... I want to get this over with as fast as possible, even if it means getting boring. I'm quickly losing interest and I need to leave this world before I get too fucking attached - or so I tell myself or something.' "

The trio walked towards the inn they planned to stay in. The surroundings were filled with croplands and large waters.

Hajime: "So, tell me more about this Warp place you told me about."

He didn't have his eyepatch on. He kept it in a coat pocket for the moment so Kyrie could see his full expression. That was what Hajime intended.

Yue: "Mhm! Tell us, Onee-sama!"

Yue spoke with slight enthusiasm, which was a bit out of character for her.

Kyrie: "I'm telling you guys, it was like being stuck in a collective seizure. There were so many colors and sooo much lightning and thunder. And, how long has it been since I was gone?"

Hajime: "Around a day."

Kyrie: "I was in the Warp for only 2 hours. So time and space there work... kinda different and bloody inconsistent. It's a cluster-crap of emotions and literal metaphors."

Hajime: "And what about those things you fought back then?"

Kyrie: "They were daemons. Or at least, that's what I called them."

Hajime: "Ha-ha. Very creative."

The guy grew a smirk on his face as he spoke light-heartedly and mildly teasingly.

Kyrie: "Hey! That's the only thing I could think about! Plus, there's a different pronunciation! Demons, as in the ones in this world, are di-mons while the daemon with an 'a' is pronounced dee-mahn."

Yue: "That could get confusing bloody quickly if you think about it."

Kyrie facepalms.

Kyrie: "No, it ain-! Ah, screw it. You two're just messing with me."

Her mood seems to have improved because of this camaraderie, laughing at the moment.

Kyrie: "You two are bloody deviants."

Her head shook as they entered through the door.

Yue: "You've been down lately, Onee-sama, so we thought we'd cheer you up...!"

Hajime: "Heheh. She's right, you know? I wouldn't want my savior and trainer to look so glum. I mean, look at that face."

To playfully mock her, he points his finger at her and waves it around her facial area.

Kyrie: "Yoouuuu deserve a Krak."

She says casually before pulling out a small Krak grenade and casually pulls the pin.

"Is that a grenade...?!", some guy in the background says, shocked by Kyrie.

Yue: "Woah, woah, woah, woah."

Hajime: "Alright, sorry, Ain...!"

!"