Prolouge

The 5 year old Prince was running through the halls of the ciatil.

The prince has big smile on his from Excitement.

He almost bump into a maid but he dodge.

Sorry! The Prince apologized.

The Prince keep running until he stopped at a Big Purple Double Doors.

The Prince Fixed his Black Kimono before knocking the door.

Who's there? Said a soft Voice.

It's me mom!

Oh! Dark choco come in!

Dark choco slowly open the peaked inside.

There his mom sitting in a wheelchair she has Red eyes purple hair tied to a bun she wore a long Black Dress with white cloud design's.

What do you need Choco?

Well my studies are now finished. Dark choco answer before closing the door.

So can you please continue the story! Dark Choco Pleade.

Ok Choco come here. She said as she pats her lap.

Dark choco ran to his mom and climb to her lap His mom then steady him so he won't fall.

Now then can you tell me how the story start and where did we end it? She asked.

Yes! It started with The Prince was born and a party is held for the birth of the prince!

Mhm.

And then an evil Sorcerer suddely came amd curse the kingdom where the sun will never rise again!

Yes! Keep going! she encourage.

Then when the prince got older he went on a quest to the fight the Divine sword to make the sun rise again and that's where we end it!

Yes that's it good job it always important to remember what you been learn or told. She smiled and kiss his forehead.

Now let's continue the story shall we?

Yeah!

Ok the prince journey was gonna be long.

Dark Choco Listen to his mother's story with excitement.

He has to travel in the dark after all so going to the gloomy forest with his metal sword going to the forest was hard because of no light but during his journey he saw a bright light and follow it hoping to be the divine sword.

Dark Choco hold his breath.

But it was just Fireflies trapped in a sphere ball it was a failed attemped but it was suspiscous so the prince set them free and he was about to set off the fireflies then started going around him.

Dark Choco Hug his mom arm.

And the fireflies all lined up and guide the prince out of the forest then the prince thank's the Fireflies and continue his Journey he then needs to climb a mountain a very tall one.

Like where the castle is!

Yes then he started climbing slowly because he couldn't see he struggle's to see some sharp rock this cause him to be injured but he din't stop he keep's going no matter how much it's hurt.

Dark choco had a worried

Is he going to be safe? he asked.

Don't worry it has a happy ending.

She then continue.

He made it to the top with a few scartches in his arm and legs but that din't stop him and he then cross a rock bridge.