Chapter 2

The Three freinds walk past the school gate's.

The right one is Affogato cookie the royal advisor who has a angry expression on his face while walking with his staff. In the Middle is none other the King Dark Choco Cookie and on his Left is the first watcher of the Dark Cacao kingdom who was still gigling.

Stop it. Threaten Affogato.

Ok I'll stop. Caramel Arrow said as she stops gigling and starts looking ahead.

How am i freinds with you. Mumbled Affogato.

Duh you were lonely. Answered Caramel Arrow.

I'm not that lonely!

Heh said's the one who hangs out in a secret library that no one's knows. Commented Dark Choco.

My Life was Peaceful until you two just found it!

Well you wouldn't be an advisor right now plus you'll probaly stay to work at the orpanage. Said Caramel Arrow.

I guess... I don't really like working at the orpanage I'm not good with kids. Affogato answer.

The three of them stop's when the front of a Dark Chocolate Double Doors open and Kids from ages to 5 to 12 comes out walking home or even hang out with their freinds.

The School is lively as ever. Commented Affogato.

Her Majesty really did give children the best education. Said Caramel Arrow with a small smile.

Um Excuse me? Dark Choco asked a Student pass by.

Yes your majesty?

Do you know where Former Queen Light Grape is now?

Oh hey! Big brother do you where miss light grape will be?

The Said Cookie stops his conversation with another cookie and said.

She's at her office by now!

Dark Choco thanked them and headed to her office Affogato and Caramel behind him.

These halls just speak memories. Affogato commented.

Of Burned Syrup. Said Dark Choco.

What! It was an accident!

They stop at the Dark Purple double doors.

Caramel arrow opens the door for them and Saw Light Grape reading a file but she look up from hearing the door open.

Oh Dark Choco Here to visit me? Asked Light Grape.

Hi mom and Yes. Greeted Dark Choco.

Light Grape just Giggle.

Well how are you guys day?

First how do you feel now miss? Asked Caramel arrow.

Oh I'm fine just a few cough's here and there.

So how was your day? She asked again.

It was fine. Answered Affogato.

I think it was memorable... we have to thank the Cream Pup. Answered Dark Choco as he tried to hold his laughter.

Yeah and it took us a while to get because affogato has to fix his hair. Caramel added while also trying to hold her laughter.

Oh what happen? Light Grape asked.

Would you like to do the honors Cara?

No stop! Shouted Affogato blushing while waving his arms around in front of light grape.