Chapter 3

Lift that Fabric a little higher please!

Oh those flower's don't go there!

We need more Candle's over here!

The palace was bustling with worker's and knight's preparing for the Queen's funeral.

Affogato and Caramel Arrow was infront of the Queen Coffin she was dress up in White Robe's.

Affogato put vase of purple flower's beside her coffin with a sigh.

It was unexpected death for her.

Dark Choco must have been terrified to see his mother dying in front of him. Caramel muttered sadly looking at the floor.

Well nobody can see the future but let's just hope his majesty was able to move on in a few weeks.

...

Speaking of his majesty wonder how those guards was able to send the invitation to The Vanilla Kingdom And Holly Berry Kingdom?

Nah they will be fine Crunchy Chip and Grape Mousse can handle that.

I'm just worried about Crunchy Chip... doesnt the Holly Berry Kingdom have a lot of Sweets?

...

Oh yeah.

Hollyberry kingdom

This is delicious!

Would you like another sample?

No thank's I'll just buy some and be on my way.

The vendor gets a paper bag and fill in 4 different color Macaroons.

Here you go sir hope to see you again!

Thank you!

Crunchy Chip was walking down the path of the grandberry market with a big smile but that smile drop when he look at the clock.

Oh my witches i lost track on time!

Crunchy Chip was running through the market so fast that he din't see a tall figure that was blocking his way.

Coming through! Whoa!

He crash into the figure head on his back and he fell on his bottom and drop his Macaroon's and a Scroll.

Sorry! Dammit. Crunchy Chip apologized as he take the scroll from the ground and run passed the Man he bump.

When the man look around and saw the Bag of macaroon's and look at the direction of where the little man went.

He picks up the Paper Bag and begins walking back to the palace.

Vanilla Kingdom

Dark Cacao was staring at a photo of his wife that was now dead.

Dark Cacao was quiet.

What's even more surprising that his son is the current ruler that has rule in his absence.

12 years old the age he become king took him only 2 month's to be ready.

He would be proud but he was the father who left him to take care of the Kingdom.

The Dark Cacao Kingdom is the Strongest kingdom in Earthbread despite having  a really young leader at first but as time pass by the kingdom has been running better than when he left.

A knock stop him from his trance.

Yes? He question.

Can I come in freind?