Chapter 10

And this one is the biggest! A Villager said proudly at the Snow lion.

Yeah but the first watcher got hurt. Another commented sadly.

Mom what does Caramel Arrow look like? Asked a young cookie to his mom.

She is a brave cookie. Commented the mother.

I heard she became the first watcher at the age of 14! A female teenager said.

Really the test to be a guard or watcher was hard... that is until Grape Mousse took over. Her freind commented.

The kingdom sure change for the past 4 years. An old women muttered knitting a blue scraft.

DARK CACAO PALACE

Found *huff* the *huff*...

Everyone was in the throne room while Affogato was breathing heavily.

Ok just calm down. Crunchy chip said balancing Custard who was on top of him.

As you can see my staff is now purely back to normal. Affogato declared holding his staff up which is now not corrupted.

Now i just need to go to Caramel arrow.

Ok will leave you to it 8 new cookie's are now passed to be guards and i have to train them.
Grape Mousse said before walking away.

Knight cookie just watches her figure leaving the room but before she could push open the door.

HEY! Grape Mousse!

Grape Mousse turns around to see that Princess was the one who shouted.

Mind if Knight cookie join?

Huh? Your highness!?

I mean your not curious about the way they train right? Princess asked knight with a small smile.

Yes i was but-

I don't mind to show a foregnier how we fair share to in the battle field. Grape Mousse said calmly.

....

If Knight will learn about how to be a guard then i will about how prince dark choco rule the kingdom. Princess declared and then push Knight cookie to Grape Mousse Direction.

Now go! She whisphered to knight giving a light push.

Knight looks at Princess and then to Grape Mousse.

Knight then finally walks towards her.

Grape Mousse opens the door and went out follow by Knight.

What was that for? Asked Chilipepper.

HA! HA! HA! it seems you also see it. Hollyberry laughed.

Hm? Dark Cacao raised a brow.

Oh Dark Cacao your so dense. Hollyberry pointed at him.

I never would have thought that Knight cookie would have a crush on her for like 5 days. Pure Vanilla said.

Well it's kinda obivous. Muttered Wizard.

The way he looked at her was a bit creepy though. Chilipepper said in disgust.

Now now Chilipepper he's just in love. Princess cookie cheerfuly said.

Ah it's still early to call it love though. Pure Vanilla said.

Hollyberry Hum in agreement.

Affogato went back up and looked at everyone.

What did i miss?

Nothing. Dark Choco answer looking out the window to see Grape Mousse and Knight cookie talking to each other.