Inner Demon

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOLIERS FROM THE MAGNA!

Okay, you have been warned!

They had always been together, a blue flying cat and a fire dragon slayer. They never thought the moment of separation would come so soon. "Happy, hang in there," Natsu pleaded the tears threatening to spill out. The fire mage threw a look of disgust at the dark wizard Zeref, who was standing a couple feet away, watching indifferently. "Aye, sir," Happy replies in a voice barely audible. Then he says no more as darkness took over, and the journey through oblivion begun. "Happy!" Natsu screams as he held the exceed closer to him and let the tears fall. Natsu, his eyes filled with fury, turns to face Zeref, who still held an impassive face. How someone can show no emotion when encountering death, Natsu did not know, and at the moment he did not care. All he wanted was revenge, to burn the dark wizard until not a trace of him is left. He takes a step forward; hatred filled every inch of him. Then as he looks down dark marks has appeared on his arm, and power spreads through his body; Natsu grins as he feels his new power. He was no longer the fire dragon slayer he was a moment ago- he was now E.N.D.