Reunited

Hey, sorry for not updating in so long, but here's the next part of E.N.D! Enjoy!

Natsu charged towards Zeref, black and red flames burning bright on his right hand. As the fire came in contact with the dark wizard, he flys backwards a couple of feet, but other than that, there seems to be no damage done. Zeref stands up and with a wave of his hand, Natsu is encased in darkness. Inside what looks like black smoke after a fire, Natsu feels calmer despite the fact that this could easily be the cause of his death at any second. His head seems to be spinning, and flashes of memories began to replay in his mind. These mysterious memories is nothing he remembers experiencing, yet at the same time he feels so sure that those images playing in his mind definitely belongs to him; he feels so close to it, like a missing piece in him is finally found. Then an image of him as a little kid comes across his mind, a fast glimpse of the past he seemed to have lost. He sees himself running around laughing, and besides him is an older boy with black hair; after what felt like hours, Natsu finally came to his senses. "Roar of the Fire Dragon!" The darkness disappeared,leaving Natsu once again face to face with Zeref, but this time he doesn't attack immediately. Natsu stood there shocked and whispers a single word. "Brother?"