On the Train Ride

A/N I think it would be boring for me to write the parts before the train ride so ya... I found the dubstep Harry Potter theme song!! On with da chappie!

Leo POV ( Cause TEAM LEO FOR DA WIN)

I missed Calypso. I was on the train ride to Hogfarts. Wait... It's called Hogfarts right? Psht. Who cares?

Anyway... I was on a quest. Another freakin quest. I was with Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Will.

We were going to Hogfarts to make friends with the wizards in case of another war.
The prophecy went something like this:
"Nine shall go to the land of magic
To ally for the rising darkness
Suspicion, jealousy, and pride shall cause faults
But in the end the world must fall."

Yeah... Cheerful.

Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Will, Nico, and me were sitting in a booth while Percy and Annabeth where sitting with some other people.

I was dwelling on my sadness of missing Calypso.

Then I saw heaven.

The candy cart lady had come.

Percy POV
Jeez... Keeping cover was hard.

I was in a train ride to go to a wizarding school called Hogwarts. Annabeth drilled the name into my head.

In the train, I was with four other people not counting Annabeth. One had his mouth open staring at my girlfriend.

His name was Ron I think. He had red hair. And blue eyes.

Another person's name was Hermione. She had bushy brown hair. And brown eyes as well. She kept looking at me and blushing and then turning away. She was blushing like a tomato.

Heheh. Tomato rhymes with potato.

Sorry... Getting off track... Dam ADHD.

Heheh. Dam.

Anyways...

Another person was Harry Potter. He had raven black hair, big round glasses, and green eyes. He supposedly saved the wizarding world.

Then, Neville, son of Demeter. One of our friends from camp. Yeah... He was a demigod too. I was totes happy to see him!!!! He was sent to protect Harry.
Me and Annabeth introduced ourselves.
I said, "Hi, I am Percy Jackson... Fine! Perseus! But if you call me that I will skewer you." That part was because Annie elbowed me.

Annie said, "I am Annabeth Chase, Percy's girlfriend." At this, Ron didn't seem to pleased. He shot me a death glare. I wonder why...

We chatted and ate candy.
"So I assume you know Neville." Harry said.
"Yeah" I answered.
"How?"
"We go to the same summer camp."
"Oh.
Then I saw a castle in this. I heard Annabeth gasp. Oh gods... She's gonna ramble.

A/N I hope that was good!
- da Dam Author