Afterwards

This is going to be the last chapter. I am going to start posting the sequel in about a week to torture you all. >:)

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------
*
Percy POV

Seriously, how many times do we have to save Olympus?

I, with help of course, saved it once when I was twelve, another time when I was fourteen, once when I was fifteen, twice when I was sixteen, and now! I am not the best at math, but I am pretty sure that adds up to five times! ((A/N You idiot, Perce, that adds up to six!))

We were at CJ. The wizards were here too. We were eating and dancing. Sort of like a ball. Except that it was more jazzy.

I never get why they call it a ball. A ball is a round thing that you bounce! Out of all things, they call it a ball! Why don't you just call it a dance!

May I present to you, ADHD!

Anyways, the gods had gone up to Olympus. Camp Jupiter has been pretty much destroyed except for the Forum and another place.

As the party ended, we, meaning the Nine, Ginny, Thalia, and the Golden Trio, were taking the chariot back to CHB. But at the chariot, we saw someone waiting. He had a UPS suit on with curly brown hair, and he had blue eyes.

I walked up to him. "Hello, Hermes. Why are you here?"

He smiled at me. "Hello, Percy. The other gods want you up on Olympus."

I sighed. I knew this would happen, but can't they give us a break? We deserve the right to live!

Annabeth laughed. "No, Seaweed Brain. They can't leave us alone."

I blushed. Did I say that aloud?

"Yes, you did, Kelp Head," Thalia said.

My face turned red like a tomato. "Whatever," I grumbled.

I turned to Hermes. "Fine, let's go."

He teleported us into Olympus.

We were up on Olympus, standing in front of the Olympian council, including Hades. I looked at the rest of the people. The Golden Trio and Ginny's mouths were dropped.

I looked towards my dad. He smiled proudly.

I looked at Athena. She, on the other hand, scowled.

"Heroes!" Zeus boomed dramatically, like the drama queen he is. "We have decided that we will give you any wish you want. That includes immortality."

He looked toward me. "Perseus," I immediately cut in. "It's Percy." But I knelt.

He glared. "Percy," he said, "I told you that I wouldn't offer you immortality again. But that word has been revoked. You can choose immortality. This time, Annabeth and your friends will be given the same gift."

I thought about it. I could be seventeen forever. I could spend all eternity with Annabeth. But on the other hand, as soon as we die, we could spend our time together in Elysium. As a god, I could get anything I wanted. But I would be in danger and have to rely on demigods to save my godly butt.

"No," I said, once again.

Zeus sighed. "I should have known. What would you like, then?"

"I would like it if Lady Athena left Annabeth and my relationship be," I said.

I glanced at Athena, who was giving me the evil eye. Then I glanced at Annabeth, who had tears spilling out but was smiling.

Zeus looked at Athena. Then he looked at me. "As you wish," he said.