Dreams 101

Percy POV

I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Yeah... No.

I found myself talking to the fates. But their eyes were black. Fully black. Even the whites were.

One said, "I shall rise again, my little pawn. This time I will murder you all. Brutally." Yeah, that was Dirt Face. Princess of Potty Sludge. In all her dirty glory.

The next one said in a weird voice, "And me too. I will murder Harry Potter and you now." For some reason she had no nose.

I was fine with him murdering Harry, just don't hurt my beautiful face.

I realized this must be Moldyshorts, that dark wizard that Harry defeated last year.

The Fate in the middle had both voices. "We will destroy both wizards and demigods and rule the world!"

My response was, "And I'm Zeus."

The dream shifted. I was walking on a battlefield. I saw so many of my friends dead. Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo,(A/N:Me:Nooooooooooo!) and Nico. But most heartbreaking of all, I saw Annabeth breathing her last. I ran to her, but when she talked her eyes were golden and she said, "This is what will happen or you don't surrender." She spoke in the voice that the Fate had spoken in. The one in the middle. I screamed and started crying as she died. Then I woke up.
-------------------------------------
Annabeth POV

My dream went something like this.

I was back in Tartarus. But it was like I was watching someone in there. I saw all of us nine. Including me.

We were almost dead. Then I saw everyone die. Starting with me. Ending with Percy. He saw everyone dead and stabbed himself with Riptide.

Then my dream shifted.

I was standing with Gaea in front of me. She was emitting a black aura. That can't be good.

"I will destroy you and your friends," she cackled. That hag.

Then she took out a whip. She started whipping me. I tried to run but I couldn't. I screamed in pain. Then I woke up.
---------------------------------------
Piper POV

This was how my dream went.

I saw Jason getting tortured by Gaea. I ran to help him but just as I was about to help, Gaea disappeared and Jason had black eyes. He said, "would you rather watch your beloved Jason Grace get tortured or join us and watch your friends live? It is your choice, Piper McLean." I watched Jason get tortured but whenever I reached out to him, my hand disintegrated. I pulled it back and it started reforming, but whenever I stuck it out, it disintegrated.

I cried as I watched the one I loved get tortured throughout the whole night.
-----------------------------------------------
Jason POV
I was in a dream.

I knew this, but this was unlike any dream I had ever dreamed. I was literally there. It was so... so real.

I was in a battlefield. I saw people dead on the ground. The only people alive were us Nine, the Golden Trio, Ron's sister Ginny, Voldemort, and Gaea.

The evil ones was ere standing there with pure cruelty, hate, and anger in their eyes.

Then we lunged at each other and started fighting.

We fought for some time but them all of the not-evil people suddenly dropped their weapons and started clawing up their throats. Then they fell dead. My friends were dead. Gone.

I turned at Gaea and Voldemort.

"You will pay," I said. I lunged at Gaea.

But then I physically combusted. Like I literally blew up from the inside.

At least I'll be with Pipes, I thought.

I knew I was dying.

I saw Gaea and Voldemort laugh evilly.

Then I woke up.
-----------------------------------------
Frank POV

I woke up to screaming. From four people.

I rushed out of bed, woke Leo because I didn't want to wake Hazel(she's a pretty heavy sleeper). I told him to get to to some of the people that I knew were screaming: Jason and Piper. I went to Percy and Annabeth. I tried to comfort them. By now, pretty much everyone who was a demigod other than Snape and Neville had woken up.

They kept muttering about Tartarus, Gaea, torture, and death with paler faces than Nico before he started to get cheerful.

If this is what Tartarus, Gaea, And Voldemort did to them... I will tear them apart.

They calmed down but they refused to go back to sleep. I can't blame them.

The same thing happened with Jason and Piper.

The rest of us were to scared to go to sleep for fear of the same thing happening. It was around five in the morning. So yeah. We screwed around for almost three hours.

Hazel came up to me. "Oh gods, if that was what Percy and Annabeth have been through... how are they still sane?"

I knew she was referring to the Iris-Message.

"They are probably the most powerful demigods ever to live, Hazel."

I gave her a hug and a kiss.

That didn't make her seem any less uneasy.

When we were at breakfast, Ron said, "you are Death Eaters! When Percy and Annabeth were dueling I saw the Dark Mark on Percy's arm!"

Hermione was shocked. "Ronald Weasley! You can't go around accusing people of being Death Eaters!"

He replied with a smug, "I can if it's true."

Percy rolled his eyes and rolled up his sleeve. We saw his SPQR mark.

"There Ron! Does that look like the Dark Mark to you?" Hermione demanded, venom dripping from her voice.

Ron glared at her. Everyone else with the SPQR tattoo rolled up their sleeves.

We proceeded with our eating.
----------------------------------------------
*

How do you little midgets think it was, huh?
Okey, I might do some more dreams.
See ya!
-da Dam author