The Room of Requirement Returns!

Above is just a clip of OoP when they are in the Room of Requirement.

On with the chappie!!!

Will POV

As I woke up, I felt something near me. Then I remembered it was Nico.

I looked down at him sleeping. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. So... angelic. Maybe that's why his name is di Angelo.

I woke him by giving him a big slap to his forehead. He woke up.

"What was that for?"

"To get you awake."

"Getting awoken hurts."

I laughed at this. I was so glad that he was returning to his old self. He was getting much more cheerful and his olive complexion was returning. It made me so happy that he was able to let go of the sadness.

We got ready for breakfast. And class. I was so glad we got Ancient Greek textbooks.

At breakfast, Ron came over with a smug expression. "You guys aren't demigods. I bet you were faking the whole thing. Your lives are probably perfect next to ours."

The next thing you know, Percy had pinned him to the wall.

"WHEN I WAS IN MY FIRST YEAR I HAD TO KILL THE MINOTAUR WITH NO TRAINING. THAT MINOTAUR HAD ALMOST KILLED MY MOTHER! I ALSO HAD TO GO ON A QUEST FOR ZEUS BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I HAD STOLE HIS LIGHTNING BOLT! I ALMOST DIED MANY TIMES! I HAD TO KILL MEDUSA, DEFEAT FURIES AND ALMOST GET DRAGGED INTO TARTARUS. THEN I WAS BETRAYED BY THE MOST BROTHERLY ONE TO ME AT CAMP! THIS WAS IN MY FIRST YEAR! IN MY SECOND YEAR I HAD TO GO THROUGH THE SEA OF MONSTERS, SURVIVE POLYPHEMUS, RESCUE GROVER, NAD GET THE GOLDEN FLEECE TO CAMP! IN MY THIRD YEAR I HAD TO WATCH ZOË AND BIANCA GET KILLED FOR ME AND RESCUE ANNABETH WHO HAD BEEN CAPTURED BY A TITAN! I HAD TO HOLD UP THE SKY! IN MY FOURTH YEAR I HAD TO GO THROUGH THE LABYRINTH WHERE I COULD HAVE DIED MANY MORE TIMES! I WATCHED THE LORD OF THE WILD DIE! IN MY FIFTH YEAR I HAD TO GO THROUGH A WAR, WATCH MY FRIEND COMMIT SUICIDE TO SAVE THE WORLD, WATCH SO MANY OTHERS DIE MORE, AND BATHE IN THE RIVER STYX! AFTER THAT I LOST MY MEMORIES, SLEPT FOR EIGHT MONTHS, WAS SENT ON A DANGEROUS QUEST WHERE I COULD HAVE DIED SO MANY MORE TIMES! THEN I HAD TO GO THROUGH TARTARUS WHICH IS GREEK HELL! I HAD TO GET ALL THESE SCARS!" With that he took off his shirt and we saw so many gruesome scars. Everyone gasped. He continued, "I HAD TO GET POISONED, WATCH LEO DIE, AND SEE SO MANY OTHERS DIE! IF ANYTHING, YOUR LIVES ARE PERFECT TO MINE! I AM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE NOW! MOST OF US DON'T MAKE IT PAST SEVEN! SEVEN!!!!! MOST OF OUR MORTAL PARENTS THINK WE ARE FREAKS! THEY ARE WILLING TO BEAT US UNTIL WE BREAK!!! And he let Ron go. I looked into his eyes and saw a hurricane. His eyes were blazing with anger.

Ron still looked smug. "Prove it."

Did this guy have a death wish? To my surprise, Percy didn't attack him. Instead, he created a rainbow, tossed in a drachma, and said, "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid. Show Ron what I have been through."

The iris-message showed his mom dissolving, sailing through the Sea of Monsters, watching Zoë die, going through Tartarus, and so much more. Then Percy cut through the connection, sat down, and ate.

No one said a word after that.

*timeskip to DADA*

"Okay, everyone, today we will be using the Room of Requirement," Annabeth announced. We made our way to a hallway and we saw Annabeth pacing. In front of of the wall. Then a door appeared. we followed her inside it and we found crates of swords, daggers, bows, and quivers. We saw targets for archery and dagger throwing.

"Alright!" Percy yelled. "We will be practicing how to use these weapons. You will have to learn how to master them if you want to be able to kill monsters. Only Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and Stygian Iron can kill monsters. Annabeth and I will give a demonstration with our weapons."

Annabeth brought out her dagger and Percy brought out his pen.

Harry laughed. "What are you gonna do, draw her to death?"

Percy smirked, uncapped it, and he was holding Riptide in Sword form. That caused a gulp to go down a few throats.

He and Annabeth dueled with incredible speed. They were a blur of blonde, black, and bronze. The match went on for about 10 minutes before Piper stopped it.

We got the weapons we desired, partnered up, and started dueling.

Ron POV

I wanted to duel Percy. I found him dueling with Annabeth and said, "I bet I could beat you!"

He turned and said, "I don't mean to brag, but I am the best sword fighter in 300 years so no.

What a braggart.

"I could beat you in my sleep," I taunted.

He answered, "Fine."

He came over. I lunged at him and he disarmed me lazily. I think he is a death eater now.

"I'll be going now," he said and walked away, leaving me speechless.

-----------------------------------------------
* *starts crying* "Bob says hello!"

End of chappie! See ya!

-da Dam author.