The One Where Monica Gets A New Roommate

There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!

"C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!" said Joey.
"So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?" asked the sarcastic brunet.

"Wait, does he eat chalk?" asked Phoebe getting confused and amused stares.

"Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!" she explained before getting cut off by Monica.

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex." stated the brunette.
Chandler stated before she could finish:"Sounds like a date to me."

Chandler was sharing his dream with the rest of the group before he was cut off by a mortified Ross.

"Hi...."

"This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself."
"Are you okay, sweetie?" Monica asked her sad looking brother.

"I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck..." Ross explains.

"Cookie?" joked Chandler trying to light up the mood.

"Carol moved her stuff out today." explained Monica to others before offering to get her brother some coffee.

"Ooh! Oh" exclaimed the fun blonde before starting to pluck at Ross' hair.
"No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?" yelled Ross then continued "I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy."

"No, you don't" said Monica.

"No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!" stated Ross. Joey spoke up before giggling "And you never knew she was a lesbian..."

Ross getting annoyed with Joey he said "No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?"

"Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian..." said Chandler receiving weird stares. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?" Joey asked trying to help his friend.

Ross gestures with consent for him to continue.

"Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!" yelled Joey excited about the idea.

Ross looked at his coffee before answering "I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!"

A stoked wet blonde bride runs through the door of the coffee shop.

"And I just want a million dollars!" Chandler said while waving his hand hopefully before a breath-taking brunette in a long tight blue dress came running through the door after the bride.

Phoebe being the only one who noticed him staring mumbled to him "I think you got your million dollars or even more..." Chandler stared with wide eyes while Phoebe grins.

"Rachel?" Monica questioned "Sophiia?"

"Hey, Monica! You look amazing." said Sophiia with a silvery (means that her voice is clear, quiet and pleasant) voice. Her voice was like a melody to Chandlers ears.

"Oh God Monica hi! Thank God! I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are, you are!" said Rachel with a relieving voice.

A waitress came up to her and asked "Can I get you some coffee?"

Monica answered while pointing to Rachel then turning to face the group
"Okay, everybody, this is Rachel and Sophiia , other Lincoln High survivors. This is everybody, this is Chandler, and Phoebe, and Joey, and- you remember my brother Ross?"