The One With The Sonogram At The End Pt2

"Wow. That is not a happy hi." said Monica.
"Carol's pregnant." he said stunning everybody.

"Ooh! I found it!" yelled Phoebe while holding Rachel's engagement ring.

"W-w-wh-... wha-... w-w-w-..." Mon stuttered.
"How exactly is that possible?" Soph asked. Causing Chandler to say with a wide smirk.
"You want me to show you?"

'yes'

"..... Ahem never mind" Sophiia mumbled causing Chandler to chuckle.

"Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now."continued Ross ignoring the two.
"Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon?" asked Chandler.
"Well now, how-how do you fit into this whole thing?" asked Sophiia.

"Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved.. basically it's entirely up to me." said Ross.
"She is so great! I miss her" there was silence to be heard after Pheebs commented.

"What does she mean by 'involved'?" asked his worried sister.

"I mean presumably, the biggest part of your job is done." joked the hot brunet.
"Anyway, they want me to go down to this- sonogram thing with them tomorrow." said Ross
"So what are you gonna do?" asked Rachel.
"I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father." answered Ross.

Joey starts to eat the rest of the lasagne and everyone turns and stares at him.
".....Well, this is still ruined, right?" he asked.

Central Park, everyone's there.

"Your folks are really that bad, huh?" Joey asked.
"Well, y'know, these people are pros. They know what they're doing, they take their time, they get the job done."
"Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents,... boy, if you could-I'd want yours." said Monica while looking at her brother.

"Must pee." he said.

"Y'know, it's even worse when you're twins." said Pheebs.
"You're twins?" asked Rachel.
"Yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven career type." she answered.

"What does she do?" Sophiia said resting her hand on Chandler's shoulder. While blush crept on his face she smiled looking at her friends.

"She's a waitress." she answered.

"All right, you guys, I kinda gotta clean up now." said Rach. They all go to leave, it was already dark outside and there was a bit of a wind. Chandler noticed that and gave Sophiia his coat. It was long and black...and smelled like him.

(so sorry for the weird picture but this is the only one I could find with the coat I meant, sorry<3)

"Chandler, you're an only child, right? You don't have any of this." asked Mon.
"Well, no, although I did have an imaginary friend, who... my parents actually preferred." said Chandler earning a side hug and a beautiful smile from the brunette wearing his coat.

"The lights, please.." said Rachel
Joey turns off the lights, and they all leave as Rachel starts to clean up.

Monica and Rachel's apartment, everyone is watching the tape of the sonogram. Rachel is on the phone.

"Well? Isn't that amazing?" asked Ross.
"What are we supposed to be seeing here?" asked Joey.
"I dunno, but.. I think it's about to attack the Enterprise." commented Chandler and Sophiia laughs out loud with a beautiful smile.

'Oh my, what have I done to deserve such a beautiful smile'

"You know, if you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old potato." said Pheebs tilting her head to the left.
"Then don't do that, alright?" warned Ross.
"Okay!" Phoebe said simply.

"Monica. Whaddya think?" asked Ross looking at his little sister.
"Mm-hmm." Mon said while welling up.
"Wh- are you welling up?" he asked his sister.
"No" she said.
"You are, you're welling up." said Ross back.
"Am not!" she yelled with tears in her eyes.
"You're gonna be an aunt." Soph said walking up to Monica just to be pushed away.
"Oh shut up!"

"Hi, Mindy. Hi, it-it's Rachel. Yeah, I'm fine. I-I saw Barry today. Oh, yeah, yeah he-he told me. No, no, it's okay. I hope you two are very happy, I really do. Oh, oh, and Mind, y'know, if-if everything works out, and you guys end up getting married and having kids- and everything- I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose." Rachel said while slamming the phone down. She then looked at everyone and said "Okay, I know it was a cheap shot, but I feel so much better now."

End of episode 2