The One Where Monica Gets A New Roommate Pt 3 (im Sorry)

"Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life"

"That is amazing." Chandler said sarcastically earning a chuckle from the stunning woman walking out of the bathroom. Sophiia.

"Congratulations."

Sophiia walks over to Rachel and grabs her self a mug before looking at the boys sitting by the table.

"Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something..." Joey started but after him and Chandler tasted the coffee they grimaced and poured the coffee in the plant pot. "Although actually I'm really not that hungry..."

Chandler stood up and grabbed Sohpiia's mug before putting it back. Stopping her before she could pour the coffee. She tip-toed and placed a quick kiss on his cheek as a 'thank you'. Chandler stood there mesmerized. Blushing.

"Morning. Good morning." we all said as Monica came from her bedroom quickly followed by Paul.

"Morning, Paul, Hello, Paul." could be heard and then came Chandler with his usual sarcasm.

"Hi, Paul, is it?"

Monica and Paul walk to the door and talk in a low voice so the others can't hear.  The others move Monica's table closer to the door so that they can.

"That wasn't a real date?! What the hell do you do on a real date?" questioned Joey.

Only to earn a "Shut up, and put my table back." from Monica.

"Okayyy!" They do as they are told.

"All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,... it doesn't make much of a difference..." said the brunet.
"So, like, you guys all have jobs?" asked Rachel before Chandler asked Sophiia his question.

"So do you have a job or?" he asked.

"I do actually, I'm a elementary school teacher." answered Soph with a pure hearted smile.

"Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff." said Monica ignoring the two.

"Yeah, I'm an actor." proudly said Joey.
"Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?" Rachel asked.
"I doubt it. Mostly regional work." he answered.

"Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio, at the little theater in the park." Monica said quickly.

"Look, it was a job all right?"

"Look, Gippetto, I'm a real live boy." said Chandler jokingly.

"I will not take this abuse." said Joey while opening the door to leave.

"You're right, I'm sorry." he apologized before starting to sing and dance his way through the door while earning a chuckle from Soph.
"Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."

"So how you doing today? Did you sleep okay? Talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling." Monica started asking.

"I can see that."
"You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth." Sophiia said.

"I know, he's just so, so... Do you remember you and Tony DeMarco?"

"Oh, yeah"

"Well, it's like that. With feelings."
"Oh wow. Are you in trouble."

"Want a wedding dress?   Hardly used." joked Sophiia.

"Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day. Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work." Monica said with a wide grin.