Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry and Zayn stand side by side with aprons wrapped around them. They are at the very back of the room because it is always the best place to be. There are eight other people wearing the same thing as them. Some of them were older while some of them were younger. They all were talking to each other as a way to get more comfortable and to make potential friends. Zayn and Harry didn't join in on it though. They were not in the mood for it, and they never will be, and they want to focus on each other. Everyone has their own countertop that has the cooking tools and ingredients that they will need. The duo had decided beforehand that Zayn will handle anything related to making a sauce and seasoning the food. On the other hand, Harry is in charge of actually cooking the food. Of course, they would help the other if they need it.

"This has got to be the worst date I've ever been on." Harry mumbles as he gives Zayn a blank look while he takes pictures of him.

"This has been the only date you've been on." Zayn responds and still snaps a picture as he is given the middle finger."I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"Whatever, next time I'm picking the date." He replies, shoving his phone out of his face.

"Nothing is going to beat a cooking class together." Zayn states, patting him on the ass as the instructor walks in.

"Hello class, I'm your instructor Liam and today we will be cooking something remotely easy." He greets, waving to them with a smile coming up on his face when he eyes Harry.

Harry waves back at him with a smile. Immediately, he can tell that the dude likes him. This couldn't be any better for him. Now he gets the chance to really push Zayn's buttons for picking this as a date. If he's being completely honest, he's really not upset that this is a date. It's actually pretty creative and will definitely stick with him. He will give it to him, Zayn always chooses unique dates for them to go on. The first date was ziplining and the second date was archery. Was he absolutely terrified during both dates? Yes. Did he still enjoy them? Of course. It was all thanks to Zayn reassuring him every time he saw him get slightly nervous or act really goofy before he could get nervous. This time around, there isn't a single piece of nervousness inside him. As he starts to cut the vegetables, Liam comes over to them with his hands behind his back.

"Wow, I see you really know your way around a kitchen." Liam compliments and Zayn stops what he's doing to look at him as if he's stupid.

"Compared to you I'm just an amateur." Harry tells him, neither of them noticing the other male reaching in the cabinet below for something.

"I wouldn't mind teaching you a-" Liam goes to say but is cut off by some women asking for his help.

"I'll keep you on standby." He states as he leaves then turn to look at his date, something he will regret.

"Clumsy me." Zayn says as he flicks some flour onto his face.

"I guess that makes us twins." He responds, hearing someone giggling at his flour covered face.

"It doesn't." Zayn states, backing up from him slowly but it's no use as the flour is flicked into his hair.

"See, I told you it does." He replies before they both scramble to grab some ingredients that they won't be using for ammunition.

They are just about ready to start an actually food fight but are stopped by some teen asking them if they have some extra vegetables. They hand her some before eyeing each other. This fight definitely isn't over. Zayn wipes the flour from his hair while Harry wipes it from his face. They go back to doing what they were suppose to do while maintaining a fairly friendly conversation. They talk about their upbringings and their favorite memories. It took everything in their power to not poke fun at the other no matter how perfect the opportunity was. They won't admit that getting to know each other like this is quite nice. They are long passed the stage of saying things to try and impress one another or to come off as politically correct. But it appears that every time they try to have a wholesome moment someone ruins. By someone, it's Liam.

"Your food smells good from all the way over here." Liam says as he walks pass their section.

"Just following your wonderful instructions." Harry responds, ignoring everyone glancing back to look at him.

"You know you don't have to entertain him right?" Zayn asks, trying not to let his frustration mess up their food.

"There's no harm in it." Harry tells him, sending him a wink.

"You could and should be entertaining me." He says, looking at him as he sucks the honey off of his thumb.

"I want a taste." Harry states and Zayn dips his thumb into the sauce again then holds it to his mouth.

Harry holds eye contact with him before wrapping his lips around his thumb. He hums in delight because it actually tastes good and because he wanted to mess with him. There's no denying that this turns him on. He holds his wrist gently as he swirls his tongue around it. The instructor sees their behavior but chooses to ignore it for now. Harry pulls his mouth away then kisses the tip before focusing back on the food. Zayn stands there stunned and his dick slightly hard. He genuinely thought that the male was curious to see how the sauce tasted. That sequence of events was the last thing he thought would happen. With their food done, they plate it then drizzle the sauce over it. They then pour themselves a glass of pop. Still pretending as if that didn't just happen, Harry feeds Zayn and himself their food. Much to their surprise, the food turned out really good.

"I take it you made your dish just like mine." Liam states, appearing next to them and Zayn wonders if he'll finally acknowledge him this time.

"This is so delicious that this will definitely be on my list from now on." He replies, nodding his head while taking another bite of food.

"I'll have to reward you tonight for doing so good." Zayn says with his hands reaching out to grab his hips and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"I think I'll have to take your cooking class again very soon." He teases and doesn't miss the way Zayn's lips freeze against his skin.

"I'll definitely keep a spot open for you then." Liam responds, winking at him and Zayn has just about had it with him.

"You won't go though because you got me to teach you." Zayn says while gripping the shorter male's throat then pulling him in for a heated kiss.

"Thank you for coming to my class. You can finish your food here or take it to go. The mess will be cleaned up by someone." Liam tells them with sadness before leaving them alone for good.

"Jealousy is fucking sexy on you." Harry confesses once they pull away as everyone sits down to eat their food.

"I'm not jealous. It's clear that you're mine and he should have respected that." Zayn tells him as he starts to place their food in to go trays.

"Is it really clear?" He asks while they take off their aprons and place them on the counter.

"Yes, that goes for him, that other guy you're seeing, and anyone else." Zayn answers and the shorter male fans himself because of how hot that sounds.

"I think you have the top spot now." He responds as he leans against him feeling completely smitten by him now.

"Let's go back to your place and actually enjoy this meal while watching a movie." Zayn says before they hold hands as they leave.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? I know this was ass I'm sorry.

Bye.